Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 03:18

DeadPlaya - Admin Ban #Gamehack 38

Guest DeadPlaya

Guest DeadPlaya

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Hk8oQOn.jpg

Why the verdict is not fair:

Because I did not hack, as it is a admin ban for having CE running, only for S3.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

So I was playing Dying Light for past 4 hours and I end up fucking up and buying a thing by accident. I realize this to late and I sell said weapon by a lot less than what I bought. So I do what anyone would do and I load up Cheat Engine and switch my money back to 10k. I play the game some more, then I decide I want to play something different. I load up DayZ, hop on the DayZRP TS and ask the SZPR what server they're on. I play for about 15 seconds then I get kicked for #Gamehack 38. I rejoin thinking it's one of those annoying bugs from the DayZ mod and I get kicked again. I realize that CE was running so I come down to the helpdesk and talk to Dax, Tamaster and some other staff and I tell them I had a trainer running (which was a mistake from me, I meant the Cheat Engine system itself). I email Battleye and then I'm told that as it's an Admin ban, they can't do anything about it.I was then told by Darkstyle to make a ban appeal, so here I am.

Today I also realized I am only banned from Server 3 as it's the server I joined with CHeat Engine running.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to get unbanned from Server 3 as it's the main server for SZRP and CDF.

What could you have done better?:

Not be a retard and close Cheat Engine.

• Emerald

That's a Battleye ban. I'm not sure that there is anything we can do about it, and why they told you differently, I don't know.

Guest DeadPlaya

That's a Battleye ban. I'm not sure that there is anything we can do about it, and why they told you differently, I don't know.

They said that unless it's a Global Ban, they can't do anything about it.

• Emerald

Yes, but it's specifically from Battleye. It's says it in the ban message and it was applied by them, not us.

Guest DeadPlaya

Yes, but it's specifically from Battleye. It's says it in the ban message and it was applied by them, not us.

Hmmm.Okay, I guess I'll email them again.

And now I'm perm-d. This is what I get for trying to fix issues...

Its always been practice to perma someone who was banned for a game hack. Once if it is resolved where you can play here again the ban will be lifted.

Guest DeadPlaya

Its always been practice to perma someone who was banned for a game hack. Once if it is resolved where you can play here again the ban will be lifted.

Talked on TS, as long as I'm not a skeleton before they reply I'll try to get a response from them.

• Legend

Verdict

Appeal Denied.

Explanation

While it is true that this is a local ban placed upon you by the server as soon as CE is detected we will not remove it. We honor all bans created by the BE anti cheat system regardless if they are server specific or global.

We have not yet approved a cheat engine appeal and we have no intention of starting now.

Outcome

Permanent ban holds.