Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 03:57

friendly in cherno

so i thought everyone has heard or said this at some point in the game, so i think" why not share it?" everyone share your stories!

I was walking into cherno and had hidden my pistol when i saw a group of survivors, i was 50 meters away and was about to shout friendly when all of a sudden they got slaughtered by another group that was in the bushes. then when they went to loot i killed them all out of fear and ran away. I'm such a brave cowardly person.

EDIT: forgot to note, its not on dayz RP it can be any server.

• Emerald

so i thought everyone has heard or said this at some point in the game, so i think" why not share it?" everyone share your stories!

I was walking into cherno and had hidden my pistol when i saw a group of survivors, i was 50 meters away and was about to shout friendly when all of a sudden they got slaughtered by another group that was in the bushes. then when they went to loot i killed them all out of fear and ran away. I'm such a brave cowardly person.

Uhmm, yeah. That doesn't sound like it is allowed. Did they show you that they were hostile ? Did you initiate on them ?

• Sapphire

This wasn't on the RP server was it?

Hmm.

Did you initiate on the group that was looting the dead? Did you know why the 2 groups were fighting? Did you know who they were from a recent encounter?

Choose your words carefully if you are going to post things like this on the site.

Unfortunately the "Good Samaritan" rule has been nixed since the Mod so choosing to help others can be difficult without getting yourself into trouble. You have RDM, KOS, NVL, bad RP and/or lack of it to deal with if its even possible to circumvent.

Cheers and good luck around Chernarus.

• Sapphire

yo, not really sure, but i actually think he's just telling us a particular experience he's had while playing dayz in general, not DayZRP (not sure tho)

That's why we are asking. So, we don't get our pitch forks and torches.

• Legend

*rapidly scans report discussion subforum*

Hmmmm ... wait a minute. Groups of people in Cherno? Can't have been DayZRP.