Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 02:46

Reason why my application was rejected

Physko

• Legend

Please, if yo have questions about your whitelist use the search function. Do not create random threads with a one liner.

I moved this to questions in case you need help for your KoS explanation.

Thank you.

Terra

• Sapphire

If you want to PM me your rejected application with the reason you were given, I'd be happy to take a look tonight.

I'll beat his offer. I will review it right away! :P

But seriously if you want you can send it to me too, I'll check it over and give my feedback.

• Sapphire

If you want to PM me your rejected application with the reason you were given, I'd be happy to take a look tonight.

I'll beat his offer. I will review it right away! :P

But seriously if you want you can send it to me too, I'll check it over and give my feedback.

I know your game, haha. Only 26 more posts!

I digress. Plenty of offers for help available for OP.

i will post it. Thank you all..i know all the rules as i come from a hardcore RP server called Arma 3 Life

There's just some specifics that the people who go through the applications are picky about - specific time limits/distances for NLR and explaining ALL the points of how you earn the ability to "KOS" - what I did was bulletpoint every point the rules made on a seperate document and then ticked them off against my application.

Good luck, brother.

• Emerald

Thank you everyone for your input.

Physko to you feel that your question has been answered?

• MVP

I will be marking this as solved. If you need any further advice or a look over of your application feel free to send a PM to any Community Helper as we are all happy to help.

/solving