Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 16:35

Kind of weird whitelist question

Skhmt

I've been accepted and been playing for a few weeks now... But I forget what my application looked like. Is it stored anywhere? Can I get a copy of it?

I'm curious because I've seen some fantastic apps that were rejected, apps that people spend lots of time writing, reviewing, and getting second opinions on. But I don't remember spending a whole lot of time on mine, maybe 30 min, and I got in fairly quickly I think, maybe a few days.

• Sapphire

At the bottom of the application it tells you that you should make a second copy before submitting yours. In case something happens and you lose it. I am pretty the admins can see it and it is still here.

At the bottom of the application it tells you that you should make a second copy before submitting yours. In case something happens and you lose it. I am pretty the admins can see it and it is still here.

Yeah I know, I'm asking because I didn't do that lol.

• Emerald

As stated above it is your responsibilty to save you own application as we don't give out copies. Hope you are satisfied with these answers and if you have any more questions don't be afraid to hop into teamspeak and consult with a staff member:)

/solving