Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 01:01

cow and dear fake noises

ever see those cow or deer fake noise things where you tip over and makes the sound it could be good for luring cows and stuff or people thinking its a cow or something

i think it would such a small and easy thing to make and it could really useful in the right hands

• Sapphire

You mean these? :D

executioner-grunt-deer-call.jpeg

• Legend

a decent suggestion but modding seems to be a long way off at the moment for standalone.

Guest bobman235

I could see a bandit using this to lure people over so he could rob them. but then I think of the trolling that could also happen because of this item and I don't know if the good out ways the bad in this case.

Guest Senna1337

I could see a bandit using this to lure people over so he could rob them.

This.

Yes, it would be nice to lure Animals to you so you can hunt them. but imagine you are in Chernogorsk and all of a sudden you hear a fucking Deer and then suddenly get shot in the Head xD

Guest bobman235

This.

Yes, it would be nice to lure Animals to you so you can hunt them. but imagine you are in Chernogorsk and all of a sudden you hear a fucking Deer and then suddenly get shot in the Head xD

I was thinking in more of a rp sense

Guest Senna1337

This.

I was thinking in more of a rp sense

I was just not stating mine in the Way of RP. RPly it would be the same thing with being shot just changed to getting ambushed by 3 guys (. _ .)

• Sapphire

I do not want to be negative, but I think that there would be so many ways of using something like this to troll, and just about a couple of "correct" ways to use it, that its addition will probably be more of a minus than a plus for this community or even DayZ in general.