Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 19:29

Hello DayzRP community

My name RL name is Ari. I am from the U.S. Eastern Pennsylvania to be exact. I've been RPing since 2001ish. I started with a community on a first person shooter we made a server strictly RPing. It was extremely hard on a FPS game but we made it work. Then I discovered MMOrpg games. My first was Star Wars: Galaxies. I was there from just after launch to the demise of the game. I've made a lot of friends throughout the years playing it. After the destruction of Galaxies I trided game after game and it just wasn't the same. Then I discovered Star Trek online. I joined a couple of RP communities still nothing like Galaxies. My daughters boyfriend showed me Arma and Dayz. I was hooked instantly. Dayz was the one I fell in love with the most. Once I learn the games I was ready to step up to RPing again. I joined some RP severs some private and some public and it 90% of the time got ruined by hackers. So some one pointed me into the direction of DayzRP. I watched twitch and instantly was hooked on your community. I told myself after the holidays I was going to set a stream up and attempt to join your community. So my stream is ready to go, and now I have my application submitted. So if all goes well I'll see you in server!

If anyone has any questions or would like to know more about me please let me know.

Thanks for your time

Ari (George "Ashe" Paige)

• Sapphire

Hello Aske042311/Ari! Welcome to the community! That's awesome you found your way here, you're going to enjoy yourself! :)

Thank you very much!

I will enjoy once I get this application approved.. I was rejected this morning lol my dyslexia got the better of me. So I am going have to resubmit the application in the morning and wait once again. I wait will be well worth is once I am able to get into the servers. Once I get in I'll post my RP background so everyone will know about my characters past, present and what the future holds..

My name RL name is Ari. I am from the U.S. Eastern Pennsylvania to be exact. I've been RPing since 2001ish. I started with a community on a first person shooter we made a server strictly RPing. It was extremely hard on a FPS game but we made it work. Then I discovered MMOrpg games. My first was Star Wars: Galaxies. I was there from just after launch to the demise of the game. I've made a lot of friends throughout the years playing it. After the destruction of Galaxies I trided game after game and it just wasn't the same. Then I discovered Star Trek online. I joined a couple of RP communities still nothing like Galaxies. My daughters boyfriend showed me Arma and Dayz. I was hooked instantly. Dayz was the one I fell in love with the most. Once I learn the games I was ready to step up to RPing again. I joined some RP severs some private and some public and it 90% of the time got ruined by hackers. So some one pointed me into the direction of DayzRP. I watched twitch and instantly was hooked on your community. I told myself after the holidays I was going to set a stream up and attempt to join your community. So my stream is ready to go, and now I have my application submitted. So if all goes well I'll see you in server!

If anyone has any questions or would like to know more about me please let me know.

Thanks for your time

Ari (George "Ashe" Paige)

Whelp, that sucks that you didn't get it on the first try.

Here are some tips to help you out for your application:

1. Look through all of the "application rejected" threads in the questions section of the forums to not fall victim to the little things that people fail for, and to maybe help with why you weren't selected.
  2. Read up on some posts in the report discussion section to get a handle on some contentious issues that can get you into a little bit of trouble, like not RP'ing properly, or what to do when initiated on/or/initiating on someone. Also, don't be afraid to post if you wish to ask questions about the incident, but you will be required to remain on topic in a very serious way, and don't post after it has gone formal if you weren't involved in the incident.
  3. The lore and literature section is great to read some incredible literature, and some people have posted their back story on there as well to try and get some feedback on it so feel free to do that.
  4. And of course the guides and tutorials section does what it do...
  5. whitelist application are closed to non-donors on the weekends, so be prepared for the wait if you don't get it in by tomorrow.

also, you can post the response stating the reasons why you didn't get in and your submission here if you are comfortable doing so, so some of us can give feedback and input on it.

Thanks for the info.. I have no problem at all showing why and I'll even post what I wrote in the application.. I think I know where I went wrong on this particular question.

here is the reason why input would be greatly appreciated!

Application:

Your application has been rejected because of the following reason:

"The following KoS explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: When and for what reasons you can take revenge. In what situation you can share KoS rights. "

and this is what I wrote:

KoS is when a player kills another play as soon as they see them. Make contact with the potential target. If I or the potential hostel target give the intentions of being hostel then you are allowed to defend yourself. I do not aim to kill. I have to give the a fighting chance to live enough to allow to survive the environments.

If zombies come along I have to defend the victim from them.

The only way that I do kill someone if the situation is RPed and intentions call for a kill IE: bandits or other hostels.

Example: If I was taken hostage and did not comply with the orders or rules of the bandit/hostile I am able to be executed for not complying or trying to escape from the situation.

After rereading it I absolutely know where I went wrong.. lol

KoS is when a player kills another play as soon as they see them. Make contact with the potential target. If I or the potential hostel target give the intentions of being hostel then you are allowed to defend yourself. I do not aim to kill. I have to give the a fighting chance to live enough to allow to survive the environments.

If zombies come along I have to defend the victim from them.

The only way that I do kill someone if the situation is RPed and intentions call for a kill IE: bandits or other hostels.

Example: If I was taken hostage and did not comply with the orders or rules of the bandit/hostile I am able to be executed for not complying or trying to escape from the situation.

Okay, let's clean this up first. I assume you are going to include this and not do a rewrite so some spelling and grammar changes are required.

"Hostel"

-should be Hostile

"I have to give the a fighting chance to live enough to allow to survive the environments."

-I have to give THEM a fighting chance to live enough to allow THEM to survive the environments."

"After rereading it I absolutely know where I went wrong.. lol"

Good to hear. just in case, be sure to include the specifics(specifically two important specifics), I hope that is the conclusion you came too! :D

OK.. Application #2 has been submitted. I was extremely detailed and triple and quadruple check spelling and punctuation. Teaches me why not fill the application out from my Ipad lol. *Fingers Crossed* and wish me luck!

I will post my back story if I get approved this time around.

OK.. Application #2 has been submitted. I was extremely detailed and triple and quadruple check spelling and punctuation. Teaches me why not fill the application out from my Ipad lol. *Fingers Crossed* and wish me luck!

I will post my back story if I get approved this time around.

Good luck with your second attempt!

We need more medical personnel IG! But supplies are low, there are doctors fighting medics for painkillers!lol

Let us know how your second attempt goes.

Thank you very much! I am really looking forward for the opportunity to join this community!

But looking... They say "3rd times a charm" right?

Wow... All I can say is wow..

Your application has been rejected because of the following reason:

"The following KoS explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: Your responsibilities towards a victim/hostage."

Once again rejected.. And because of KoS explanation. I don't know what to do at this point or what I'm explaining wrong. I read it over at least 20 times and it seemed right to me.

Once I get to my computer I will post my explanation of KoS again to see where I went wrong this time...

Help would be greatly appreciated..

I'm going to move this to the questions thread.. I don't want to get in trouble for asking questions on the introduction thread..

Please, please, please, Help me!

3rd times a charm! Lets see how this one goes.. Since I submitted my last application, I've convinced my wife to try DayZ out and she is loving it! She is slowly learning the controls and the lay of the land. As I stated before she has not played PC games like this before, so this is something entirely new to her. She's always been a console gamer.

I am hoping that when I eventually get into this community she'll follow and join. I think it would be extremely fun to RP in game w/ her as husband and wife being RL husband and wife!

Once again wish me luck!

• Sapphire

Welcome to the community, Ari!

Just curious - have you ever played DarkRP?

Oh, and good luck!

• Sapphire

Dark RP.. No

Awwww...... It's just that I used to play DarkRP with a Pennsylvanian that called themselves Ari. :(