Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 13:35

The Swede says Hallå!

Hello and welcome :) As a newbie that got accepted today all I can say is read rules carefully and take time with your application. And be patience. As I see there are so many people waiting for their application. Good luck and stay safe in Chernarus.

• Diamond

Välkommen till dayzrp.

Säg till om du behöver hjälp med något :)

Hey man thanks! So you are a postman, that's a really cool role to play. Whish I thought of that.

Give it time, I am really hoping to start a group out of this so there is more than one person doing it. The country is kinda huge after all. But if that is something you are into I am sure we could always brainstorm on it!

Hey man thanks! So you are a postman, that's a really cool role to play. Whish I thought of that.

Give it time, I am really hoping to start a group out of this so there is more than one person doing it. The country is kinda huge after all. But if that is something you are into I am sure we could always brainstorm on it!

I'm gonna think about it. I'm still roughing out the details about my character. So much to do in South Zagoria!

Välkommen till dayzrp.

Säg till om du behöver hjälp med något :)

Tack det ska jag göra!

Hey man, just take your time, there are plenty of great guides available here on the boards. If you message Samaritan and ask, he can give you his standard welcome, which has lots of good links.