Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 01:14

my application

Physko

• Emerald

Taken from the FAQ: http://www.dayzrp.com/faq

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you are allowed to apply and get priority in the queue, but your application still has to meet all requirements and you have to answer all questions correctly just like non-donors. Donating does NOT guarantee being whitelisted nor does it whitelist you automatically.

There has been allot more threads like this before. All have the same answer: be patient. I know you are eager to play, but just be patient. It will be so rewarding, trust me.

On a side note, admins are busy people. Not only do they manage a whole community, they also have a personal life. And on top of that comes the reviewing off applications. Some days, there are over 300 applications submitted. You must understand that they can't directly read over each applicaiton submitted.

• Legend

moved to questions

Guys, posts like these are probably not helping you at all. As Vandy has posted, the FAQ provides a lot of answers.

If you are still not clear, let me put it this way. Anytime another applicant writes a more thorough application. (More descriptive explanation of the rules, more thorough background, more about themselves, etc) they have a possibility of jumping ahead of you in the queue. When someone makes a donation they may jump ahead of you in the queue.

On another note, every time someone posts a topic like this (and there are A LOT) people have to waste time explain it again and again, which uses up additional admin time.

My suggestion for you would be to be patient. If you have 5 euros to support the community that could help as well. But during this "downtime" take the opportunity to not only read the dozens of other topics about application delays and their subsequent explanations, but also read the FAQ, rules, and numerous posts about the activities on the servers.

A little bit of additional effort on your part could go a long way.

Benji, those boundaries are the bare minimum. The bare minimum is just that... when I say thorough I mean lots of detail and story. More than is necessary for the application, but more so to flesh out your character. In the case of the rules, it means providing in depth descriptors so that the admins can confirm that you have a firm understanding of those rules.

• Emerald

The answers right here are correct and more than efficient enough to apply to the question at hand.

Taken from the FAQ: http://www.dayzrp.com/faq

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you are allowed to apply and get priority in the queue, but your application still has to meet all requirements and you have to answer all questions correctly just like non-donors. Donating does NOT guarantee being whitelisted nor does it whitelist you automatically.

There has been allot more threads like this before. All have the same answer: be patient. I know you are eager to play, but just be patient. It will be so rewarding, trust me.

On a side note, admins are busy people. Not only do they manage a whole community, they also have a personal life. And on top of that comes the reviewing off applications. Some days, there are over 300 applications submitted. You must understand that they can't directly read over each applicaiton submitted.

Guys, posts like these are probably not helping you at all. As Vandy has posted, the FAQ provides a lot of answers.

If you are still not clear, let me put it this way. Anytime another applicant writes a more thorough application. (More descriptive explanation of the rules, more thorough background, more about themselves, etc) they have a possibility of jumping ahead of you in the queue. When someone makes a donation they may jump ahead of you in the queue.

On another note, every time someone posts a topic like this (and there are A LOT) people have to waste time explain it again and again, which uses up additional admin time.

My suggestion for you would be to be patient. If you have 5 euros to support the community that could help as well. But during this "downtime" take the opportunity to not only read the dozens of other topics about application delays and their subsequent explanations, but also read the FAQ, rules, and numerous posts about the activities on the servers.

A little bit of additional effort on your part could go a long way.

/solving