Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 01:54

[SVR] Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki [Recruiting american/australian only]

Wunsleh

• Emerald

top%20%20header.png

SVR%20history%20headr.png

SVR is the official foreign-operations successor to many prior Soviet-era foreign intelligence agencies, ranging from the original 'foreign department' of the Cheka under Vladimir Lenin, to the OGPU and NKVD of the Stalinist era, followed by the First Chief Directorate of the KGB.

Officially, the SVR dates its own beginnings to the founding of the Special Section of the Cheka on 20 December 1920. The head of the Cheka, Felix Dzerzhinsky, created the Foreign Department (Inostranny Otdel – INO) to improve the collection as well as the dissemination of foreign intelligence. On 6 February 1922, the Foreign Department of the Cheka became part of a renamed organization, the State Political Directorate, or GPU. The Foreign Department was placed in charge of intelligence activities overseas, including collection of important intelligence from foreign countries and the liquidation of defectors, emigres, and other assorted 'enemies of the people'. In 1922, after the creation of the State Political Directorate (GPU) and its merger with the People's Commissariat for Internal Affairs of the RSFSR, foreign intelligence was conducted by the GPU Foreign Department, and between December 1923 and July 1934 by the Foreign Department of Joint State Political Administration or OGPU. In July 1934, the OGPU was reincorporated into the NKVD. In 1954, the NKVD in turn became the KGB, which in 1991 became the SVR. The headquarters of SVR are in the Yasenevo District of Moscow

predecessors.png

The emblems used by the NKVD (left) and the KGB (right), the predecessors of the SVR.

Unlike the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB), the SVR is responsible for intelligence and espionage activities outside the Russian Federation. It works in cooperation with the Russian Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye (GRU, Main Intelligence Directorate), which reportedly deployed six times as many spies in foreign countries as the SVR in 1997. The SVR is also authorized to negotiate anti-terrorist cooperation and intelligence-sharing arrangements with foreign intelligence agencies, and provides analysis and dissemination of intelligence to the Russian president.

5149d61a7c.jpg

A still peaceful Moscow, despite the growing number of infected.

Moscow still looked the sam, yet despite the seemingly peaceful image chaos was slowly crawling its way to the surface. reports were slowly coming in about infected in the Capital of Russia. Intervention was quick and without pause, the military showed no mercy and people who may have had contact with the infected and were slaughtered like pigs. Russia learned from the mistakes made at ground zero (Chernarus) and did not hesitate to make the difficult decisions.

Isolation and extermination. these words were used often and could be heard on the radio, television and even on the streets. Fear at were the infection might appear next. the Ebola virus that so many people had feared seemed like the flu at this point.

Yet Moscow and the rest of the country were still standing. Time would tell whether or not Russia would survive.

header%20history%202.png

A3RgZ4D.png

Soon.tm

Operation Chernarus is a long term assignment that was immediately planned once Russia caught wind of the dire situation taking place in Chernarus. During the final days of October Russia had moved troops from the Ukrainian borders and down to Chernarus to isolate the small country. While slowly the world found out just how bad the situation had become it became abundantly clear that they lacked information. However they couldn’t risk the virus spreading any further so only preparations were made.

But as weeks passed it became clear that this virus wasn’t slowing down, it was speeding up. The CDF troops were unable to contain the threat and whispers were going around in the Kremlin that intervention was required, but nothing more than that.

As the days of November slowly pass by, slowly reports started trickling in about the virus being located in Moscow and other cities. Military command quickly decided that any information they currently had were lacking severely. They had to find out how the transfer of the virus exactly worked and if there was any way of creating a possible cure.

While the infamous Company 47 was sent out to retrieve a Dr. Habib in the hope of creating a cure to the mess, another military branch was also sent over the border.

The Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki. This part of the military was purely created for intelligence and espionage activities outside the Russian borders and was perfectly suited for the following task.

SVR was to send out a small task force to gather information about the infected and the current situation in Chernarus. Their main objective was to head for the area between Lopatino and Myshkino and find Patient Zero, kill it and bring the body back to Russia in hopes of finding crucial details they were currently missing.

Their first order of business would be to link up with any remaining SVR operatives, to see if they had information, if they were still alive that is.

7f67020dc8.jpg

Patient Zero

This was a mission with a very small succes rate and had to be kept below the radar at any cost. Assess the situation and handle accordingly. Leading the task force was Wunsleh Davis, ex-member of Company 47 who was in the Ukraine on assignment before this all started.This was no small task but with the group of loyal men at his side he was certain they would make it out alive.

678.png

-Find out what happened to the SVR operatives already stationed in Chernarus before the infection hit.

-Observe the remaining population and determine whether or not they form a threat in their effort of finding and extracting Patient Zero.

-Gather information about the current status of the remaining populace.

-Retrieve Patient Zero

-Gather information about Military bases and caches.

-Use discretion.

-(Optional) Increase survival rate for remaining populace

-Increase success rate of the mission by any means necessary.

10338531_666266106825672_4317781431468315815_o.jpg

SVR operative scoping out the place

Ks2CJqh.png

Kapitán

Wunsleh Davis

QmZoj5j.png

Leytenánt

Nikolai Christoff

Anton Prospero

iL8ohLE.png

Serzhánt

2Xb8TJW.png

Mládshiy Serzhánt

Viktor Ivanov

Iosif Kalashnik

Boris Barbarov

3kFWZDa.png

Yefréytor

Mokhov Boyan

Andrei Gorbachev

Marek Nemec

Stepan Melikov

Josef Grivenski

Maxim Simonik

JzINGJl.png

Ryadovóy

Vladimir Borskivich

diplomacy.png

Allies

Friendly

Neutral

Hostile

Inmates [the maker]

At war

recruitment.png

You think you have what it takes to join glorious SVR?

send a PM to Wunsleh with the following details:

-Why do you want to join the mighty SVR?

-What is your timezone?

-How old are you? (17+)

-Tell us something about yourself

-How is your activity?

-Previous clans?

-Overall Dayz experience?

Requirements:

-must have played the mod-

• El Presidente

"Find patient zero and kill IT" ;)

seal.png

Group thread restarted. Previous thread available here.

• Emerald

Thanks Rolle! time to get this show on the road!

• El Presidente

Hey rolle seeing Wunsleh is a good for nothing scrub wanna add me to the thread because Wunsleh just simply forgets...

That would be aboos, no-go good sir.

• Emerald

Hey rolle seeing Wunsleh is a good for nothing scrub wanna add me to the thread because Wunsleh just simply forgets...

PM me with the details plox

• MVP

Can't wait.

• Sapphire

"Find patient zero and kill IT" ;)

-snip-

Group thread restarted. Previous thread available here.

Was about go give up hope and call aboos for not getting accepted, thanks for not disappointing us ;)

And remember guys, no more banter :troll:

• Sapphire

Ist das Geplänkel?!

Seriously ? "Geplänkel" ? M8 I forgot about the existence of that word until you just posted it...

But yeah, no more spamming with unnecessary posts guys ;)

Yes Grives, I mean you! :troll:

• Emerald

So you got reinstated!

Good luck, and hopefully many great rp sessions ahead!

I just want to give a suggestion. Just if shit does turn.. Ugly and the operation is compromised.

Instead if being unable to leave you could "Potentially" gets a transmission from the Kremlin to commence Directives (Not the same as in mod since the best guns right now are AKs and M4s). The reason is to ensure no extremist attempt to cross the border and do terrorist attacks. Like in the Arma 2 lore where the Red Square was bombed by Chedaki but blamed on NAPA)

It creates RP. Me personally I've had decent RP being interrogated about my weapon. Avoid straight up robberies if directives ever become a thing.

Anyways best of luck (Gonna say this once and only once no quote k?) Comrade.

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

I just want to give a suggestion. Just if shit does turn.. Ugly and the operation is compromised.

Instead if being unable to leave you could "Potentially" gets a transmission from the Kremlin to commence Directives (Not the same as in mod since the best guns right now are AKs and M4s). The reason is to ensure no extremist attempt to cross the border and do terrorist attacks. Like in the Arma 2 lore where the Red Square was bombed by Chedaki but blamed on NAPA)

It creates RP. Me personally I've had decent RP being interrogated about my weapon. Avoid straight up robberies if directives ever become a thing.

Anyways best of luck (Gonna say this once and only once no quote k?) Comrade.

But I just did...

• Emerald

-Keep the thread on topic gents no cluttering with random posts anymore will result in points-

• Emerald

Some Pictures of people we met and some nice scenery

PPdtMs3.jpg

akzc203.jpg

AigOWre.jpg

• Emerald

[video=youtube]

PRONE CHECK COMERADES!!!! THATS WHY SVR ALWAYS HAS BEEN SUPERIOR :DDDD

Also Caesar brings it to a new level "prone role" check!

enemies never saw us cuz we were hiding all the time :troll:

[video=youtube]

PRONE CHECK COMERADES!!!! THATS WHY SVR ALWAYS HAS BEEN SUPERIOR :DDDD

Also Caesar brings it to a new level "prone role" check!

enemies never saw us cuz we were hiding all the time :troll:

Chirst xD SVR is prone check

Really funnt though, should of added a counter for the "Last Pone Check"

• 2 weeks later...