Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 13:19

New dude here.

Guest Charlimagne

Guest Charlimagne

Hey everyone, I heard about this DayZ roleplay. I thought I'd check it out. I'm 28 from rural Nevada I like fried chicken, clean socks, I brush my teeth regularly, 20/20 vision in my eyeballs. yup new to DayZ and first time posting on a forum too so there you go...

• Sapphire

Hello Charlimagne! Welcome to the community! :)

Hey everyone, I heard about this DayZ roleplay. I thought I'd check it out. I'm 28 from rural Nevada I like fried chicken, clean socks, I brush my teeth regularly, 20/20 vision in my eyeballs. yup new to DayZ and first time posting on a forum too so there you go...

Haha, so how is your hearing then?

And any previous RP experience? Or are you coming in to that for the first time as well?

Guest Charlimagne

Lol its 90/60, sorry... I have some DND experience. It has been a while but I loved it. If there are any videos on youtube you could suggest to understand the what everyone is going for I'd appreciate it.

• Sapphire

Hey there and Welcome to DayZRP!

Just a reminder to post somewhere else besides here and off topic as posting in theses sections doesn't go towards your post count and your account will be deleted in the next 30 days. Make sure your posts are productive and have to do with the subject :)

Lol its 90/60, sorry... I have some DND experience. It has been a while but I loved it. If there are any videos on youtube you could suggest to understand the what everyone is going for I'd appreciate it.

Hey. If you want to check out some videos or media pieces. Check this link: http://www.dayzrp.com/f-media