Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 03:35

New Life Rule

sirbasham

Hello, my question is, If I am killed and my friend or someone i know is around to witness it, next time i see them, what happens? I know that the NLR says that I keep my memories but they saw me die, how could that be unseen in their eyes? Would they just have to forget that i died?

• Sapphire

You RP that you just woke up at [insert place here]. You have to remember also you can't be 1km within the place that you died and you have to wait 90mins to go back there. Your character also has no memory of the events of his death or the people that killed him.

Your friend will then have RP with you, without mention that they saw you die.

You RP that you just woke up at [insert place here]. You have to remember also you can't be 1km within the place that you died and you have to wait 90mins to go back there. Your character also has no memory of the events of his death or the people that killed him.

Your friend will then have RP with you, without mention that they saw you die.

I know about the 1km rule and the 90 minutes, but thank you for the answer, it told me exactly what i wanted to know. Thank you very much.

I would say role play it out. Perhaps they saw you get mauled by a zombie or shot in a firefight but did not actually check you out to verify you are actually dead. Be creative but don't get to far fetched with it. Or you can go a step further and perma death your character and create a new one to interact with your friend once you meet up.

Metal is also correct on his statement as well.

I shall mark this as solved since you have your your answer.

I would say role play it out. Perhaps they saw you get mauled by a zombie or shot in a firefight but did not actually check you out to verify you are actually dead. Be creative but don't get to far fetched with it. Or you can go a step further and perma death your character and create a new one to interact with your friend once you meet up.

My question has definitely been solved with both of your answers. Thank you very much and I will keep this in mind if I do get to join the server. Still sitting at that 3/417 spot, I'm so close...

My question has definitely been solved with both of your answers. Thank you very much and I will keep this in mind if I do get to join the server. Still sitting at that 3/417 spot, I'm so close...

Good luck, man!

Good luck, man!

Thank you very much! I appreciate it!