Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 12:13

White-listing Queue

SgtTan

If you were put in a high part of the queue, maybe 100?

Can you still be white-listed while you're put in the high part of the queue or do you need to be lower?

Sorry, that was the best way I could explain it I hope you understood that.

• Emerald

It goes in order of first come first serve. If you are 100 there are 100 applications to be read ahead of you. The only way to get ahead in queue is to donate. It is also usually closed on the weekends to non donors.

I hope this answers your question.

Any thing else just ask. Ill keep watch on this post.

Just a quick question, in the space of 24 hours I went from around 110th place in the queue to 180th, are there that many people donating in that space of time or is there another factor I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance.

• Sapphire

It goes in order of first come first serve. If you are 100 there are 100 applications to be read ahead of you. The only way to get ahead in queue is to donate. It is also usually closed on the weekends to non donors.

It doesn't go first come, first serve.

There are number of factors to get you in a lower queue for whitelist, being 100/??? just means you will have to wait for the other 99 people a head of you, to get you queue lowered you need to follow this:

Q: Why do I keep getting moved back in the whitelist queue? For example I was 4/12, now I am 37/55?

A: It's because other people who have applied for whitelist have donated or written a longer/better application than you or are more active. The whitelist system is not first-come, first-served basis, we handle quality applications and donors first. Even though it will take longer, your application will eventually get reviewed.

You need to write a better longer application and be active on the forums. Donating will get you closer to a lower queue, but that doesn't mean that you will get accepted.

It doesn't go first come, first serve.

There are number of factors to get you in a lower queue for whitelist, being 100/??? just means you will have to wait for the other 99 people a head of you, to get you queue lowered you need to follow this:

Q: Why do I keep getting moved back in the whitelist queue? For example I was 4/12, now I am 37/55?

A: It's because other people who have applied for whitelist have donated or written a longer/better application than you or are more active. The whitelist system is not first-come, first-served basis, we handle quality applications and donors first. Even though it will take longer, your application will eventually get reviewed.

You need to write a better longer application and be active on the forums. Donating will get you closer to a lower queue, but that doesn't mean that you will get accepted.

I stand corrected. Sorry about that mistake.

Marking as Solved