Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 13:46

Hey,

I kind of messed up and forgot to post inside the introduction section, so here i am after getting my account pruned.

Anyways, my name is Slade, nice to meet you all. Hope I'll be able to hop on the servers again soon.

Regards.

• Sapphire

Hey Slade! Welcome back to the community! Good luck on your application.

• Legend

Posts in this subforum don't count. Participate in the wider forums, there's always something going on or something to talk about. The forums are one of the better features of the community.

Posts in this subforum don't count. Participate in the wider forums, there's always something going on or something to talk about. The forums are one of the better features of the community.

I posted in a few threads on various location so I'm kind of confused why i got pruned, I did not post an introduction though so that might be the reason.

• MVP

Slade Wilson? rly?

th?id=HN.608038353033298299&pid=1.7

Slade Wilson

• MVP

Slade Wilson? rly?

Slade Wilson

If you feel like informing me about that you don't have to post it here, I'm not sure if you realize this but your name is the name of an actress.

A small-time British actress that no one's heard of is a far cry from Deathstroke, my friend. Don't mean to come across rude, sorry.

Slade Wilson? rly?

Slade Wilson

If you feel like informing me about that you don't have to post it here, I'm not sure if you realize this but your name is the name of an actress.

A small-time British actress that no one's heard of is a far cry from Deathstroke, my friend. Don't mean to come across rude, sorry.

I had never heard of deathstroke before (comic) I just don't see the use of posting this on my introduction thread, especially the way you do it.

• Emerald

No need for things to escalate further.

Regardless, welcome to the community Slade :)