Rose Troyan

Manic

• Sapphire

tumblr_ngdp4gXCGl1qhp0nno1_r1_500.jpg

Click here for her profile

• Sapphire

Uhm. Wow.

• Emerald

Its not everyday you see someone put their stories on their own homepage. A lot of effort put in this, cant wait to read more in the future.

• Emerald

Holy shit. This is amazing.

However theres a few things I would like to question about,

It says your occupation is Medic/Nurse, shouldn't it be Marine/Combat Medic(You never really specified what you did in the military.)?

Not sure if this was specified in the lore (If someone has the answer that would be great, thanks.) But I don't believe that any American troops were stationed in South Zagoria after the Civil War. It could be possible however I'm not entirely sure, so don't hold it on me.

Now this is a suggestion that I advise you to act upon:

Under your Diary/History You said that Rose was in a helicopter when it crashed and only came out with a fractured arm and bruises.

I really advise you changing this, even though it's different from 90% of the other times it's used because it actually said you got hurt unlike the others.

I just don't see anyone surviving a helicopter crash, I really just dont. Assuming the helicopter was trying to get the hell out of their as fast as it could and it was flying at a normal cruise speed of 158 knots(182 mph) and a height of,Let's say, 5 thousand feet in the air. Now imagine it having engine troubles and slowly just crashing down to the earth. The increased velocity of the helicopter falling from 5k feet would make the helicopter exceed, let's say, 200 knots (230 mph, and this is really generous. I believe it would be falling even faster.) I don't see anyone surviving this. Imagine driving a car 230 mph into a pole, then the car exploding/getting set on fire immediately after. This is what it's like to crash a helicopter going 200 knots straight into the earth..

I think i speak on behalf of the community when i say this, Please change this aspect because if you say this in-game no one would take you seriously. Everything else is pretty fucking amazing might I add, It's just that small aspect that really bothers me.

Very good job on this, It take's a lot of talent and creativity to make something like this. Hope to meet you in-game sometime.

• Sapphire

Holy shit. This is amazing.

However theres a few things I would like to question about,

It says your occupation is Medic/Nurse, shouldn't it be Marine/Combat Medic(You never really specified what you did in the military.)?

Not sure if this was specified in the lore (If someone has the answer that would be great, thanks.) But I don't believe that any American troops were stationed in South Zagoria after the Civil War. It could be possible however I'm not entirely sure, so don't hold it on me.

Now this is a suggestion that I advise you to act upon:

Under your Diary/History You said that Rose was in a helicopter when it crashed and only came out with a fractured arm and bruises.

I really advise you changing this, even though it's different from 90% of the other times it's used because it actually said you got hurt unlike the others.

I just don't see anyone surviving a helicopter crash, I really just dont. Assuming the helicopter was trying to get the hell out of their as fast as it could and it was flying at a normal cruise speed of 158 knots(182 mph) and a height of,Let's say, 5 thousand feet in the air. Now imagine it having engine troubles and slowly just crashing down to the earth. The increased velocity of the helicopter falling from 5k feet would make the helicopter exceed, let's say, 200 knots (230 mph, and this is really generous. I believe it would be falling even faster.) I don't see anyone surviving this. Imagine driving a car 230 mph into a pole, then the car exploding/getting set on fire immediately after. This is what it's like to crash a helicopter going 200 knots straight into the earth..

I think i speak on behalf of the community when i say this, Please change this aspect because if you say this in-game no one would take you seriously. Everything else is pretty fucking amazing might I add, It's just that small aspect that really bothers me.

Very good job on this, It take's a lot of talent and creativity to make something like this. Hope to meet you in-game sometime.

The only thing about her being military, unless she was IDF (Israeli Defense Force), there's no way she could have been a combat medic/corpsman, as combat roles can not be filled by females. That includes Force Recon, Rangers, MARSOC, ect.. Force Recon being the Marine Corps reconnaissance battalion that is filled by snipers. I really like this character already.

People do survive helicopter crashes though, instances like in the Battle of Mogadishu in the 90's.. But in those instances, the pilots and crew were so wounded, they could barely move. I actually talked to Lt. General William G. Boykin face to face, one of the founders of Delta Force who served in the same battle, as well as every war that had been fought since Vietnam.

• Emerald

People do survive helicopter crashes though, instances like in the Battle of Mogadishu in the 90's.. But in those instances, the pilots and crew were so wounded, they could barely move. I actually talked to Lt. General William G. Boykin face to face, one of the founders of Delta Force who served in the same battle, as well as every war that had been fought since Vietnam.

Which is exactly my point, She shouldn't be able to survive a helicopter crash and walk away like normal. Which is why i advised her to change it.

• Sapphire

At the moment it's a work in progress. What I have up now was just a rough draft I wrote up in about twenty minutes to get started and get the page up before I got stuck with long hours of work. Her story has changed dramaticly and more detail has been added to how she came to be where she is as well as what type of training she acquired. But thank you all for the critique.

• Sapphire

At the moment it's a work in progress. What I have up now was just a rough draft I wrote up in about twenty minutes to get started and get the page up before I got stuck with long hours of work. Her story has changed dramaticly and more detail has been added to how she came to be where she is as well as what type of training she acquired. I just have yet to move it from my notebook to my computer. It should all be added and altered after work today as well as more diary posts. But thank you all for the critique.

And my phone posts my update twice lol

• Diamond

Surviving a helicopter crash with no major injuries depends a lot on what kind of helicopter it was ,how fast it was going, how high it was etc. Just pointing that out to the people that are skeptic about it.

Love what youve done so far Rose. Keep up the good work :D

• Sapphire

Lol yeah I just copied and pasted what I had for my h1z1 character. I plan to alter it all tonight after work.

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Wow this is something really unique and original.

At first I was looking at the picture and I was like so what

Then I saw the link

I love the effort you put into this and I hope you continue to write.

The originality and the refreshing feeling it gives off is nothing short of amazing.

You gave your character a face, and I personally think that helps others be immersed in your stories.

(Especially since it was Scarlett Johansson)

Good luck and good job.

10/10 would read again

• Sapphire

Thanks a lot for the feedback. And yes be ready to read more because I'll be updating her full detailed story when I get home from work tonight.

• Sapphire

Story updated. Will be adding diary segments tomorrow.

• Emerald

[video=youtube]

• Sapphire

[video=youtube]

xD Thanks ^^

• MVP

Beautiful simply Beautiful.

• Emerald

Love your profile, don't worry we (blackwood) will train you :)

• Sapphire

Didn't see these comments until now >.< Thanks for the support. I try to keep everything up to date as they happen in game. ^^