Server time: 2018-08-15, 18:31 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
I Punch Dragons

So what brought you here?

ive always seen great rp videos of this game but my own experience has mostly been getting shot on sight. a friend told me about this place and it sounds more like the game is supposed to be played so here i am.

Random luck whe looking for a dayz server to join. I got the "your a scrub get white listed" message and I decided to give it a shot.

Well it seems to be YouTube and streamers are attracting the majority of the DayZ community. It would be nice if Rolle had more help. Not saying staff isn't doing anything. I've only just recently joined but I can see a huge growth already.

Psi, brought me. back in the day when the rules were more lenient and you could get away with a bit more than you can today

Guest Vittoria

Few friends from another community recommended me 'ere.

Did a search on Rp servers, and found a lot of info on this one. The applications were closed at the time so i gave up on trying to apply, and a lot of people said that it is very hard to get in anyway.

A year or so after, i remembered this place and checked it out again. The applications were opened, so i applied and got in :)

I joined back before this server had a whitelist/password. I had favorited it and when the password came along i joined the website. been here ever since.

I'll give "Sarah Jones" some love here. I saw her playing on Twitch a few months ago and couldn't help but notice how the people she encountered in game actually played it in a logical and immersive way as opposed to KOS. Some of the situations and RP were just too good. It really made DayZ seem like a much better game, one I wanted to play.

So once I got completely fed up with the public servers, and gathered what DayZRP was all about, I joined up. I now have little desire to go back to public. I've already met a lot of cool people and made some allies. I'm totally loving it.

Thanks to Smixxa/Sarah and the whole community here!

FrankieOnPCIn1080P

Frankie played DayZRP?

I never knew, and i watch the guy from time to time

The 1st 'Psi Wave'...strangely I decided to apply several months afterwards, to this day I still do not know why I took so long to put in an application. I haven't looked back since...

To play on the mod, as it was a breath of fresh air compared to the vanilla one. Also for the community and RP.

Guest Refected

I've been roleplaying since I was 14 or something ( Yeah I started early :P ).

It started off on GTA IV, Cops and robbers idea roleplay but with limited features, crashes etc it got hard. But it was enjoyable. I still do that time from time.

Mainly been roleplaying on A3 Life servers, just because of the daily roleplay. All my characters are the same on the 4 servers i`m playing, But all slightly different.

I've been playing DayZ since the start, but never really thought about a community for roleplay - as I used to get normal roleplay interaction on the vanilla - Recently, this has changed, when I decided well grumbles. I`ll have to apply, as I love roleplay, just because it is hella fun.

FrankieOnPCIn1080P

Frankie played DayZRP?

I never knew, and i watch the guy from time to time

I believe he only played it once or twice, like he made 1 vid of it.

Believe he was kinda trolly as well not sure haha.

I got here in the first psi influx. s-gru got me hooked haha.

Non-KOS, the RP was a pleasant surprise.

But what brought me to this thread was OP's awesome username!

The 24th-MEU and the Role play.

The 24th-MEU and the Role play.

You_know_it.gif

Well, to me, I like pretty much playing roles. I was an amateur comedian when I was younger, playing on theaters. Since I discovered PC with my niiiiiice one Santa offered me, I played on an online game called "Saga of Ryzom", and asked myself "What if I try to play a role like in theater, but on that game?" Aaaaaaand... That's how I began to roleplay. :)

The 1st 'Psi Wave'...strangely I decided to apply several months afterwards, to this day I still do not know why I took so long to put in an application. I haven't looked back since...

Same as that for me basically, been here for just over a year and its been a blast :D

Guest Senna1337

I came to DayZRP because of Mr.Moon, Silo, Kiwo and Chow <3

Wellllll.... Me and my buddy KOS'ed everything we saw on a server when we had an Armord 50 call Humvee and we met 2 Taliban guys at the North west airfield who hided from us. They eventually talked to us to spare us and we notiched that they were Frisian and so kidna got them with us and became friends! They later on introduced me to this place and were like 'no KOS yo' and i was like 'sure' then i hanged out here a bit and notich that you had to Roleplay and then i was like 'So this is like 28 Days later?' and others were like 'yeah' then i was happy cause 28 days is my favorite movie and sticked around.

I have always been a fan of Roleplaying, and i always tried to do it in DayZ, but i always ended up dying because everyone else wasn't so friendly. I found out about DayZRP from BlizzeHD, and Mr.Moon, i saw how much fun they were having and i though it would be perfect.