Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 19:28

Shadowplay Being Weird

Roast

• Sapphire

[video=youtube]

Weird High pitched sounds in TS and ingame

• Emerald

Have you confirmed that it's just shadow play this is happening with?

Perhaps try using the free version of fraps to do a quick 30 second recording and see if it is the same problem there

• MVP

I have never seen something like this with Shadowplay. Have you tried using different recording software like Fraps, OBS, etc? Also, how often does your Shadowplay record like this?

• Sapphire

Perhaps try using the free version of fraps to do a quick 30 second recording and see if it is the same problem there

Tried it with fraps and it worked fine, but I don't want to use fraps as it takes out too much space

I have never seen something like this with Shadowplay. Have you tried using different recording software like Fraps, OBS, etc? Also, how often does your Shadowplay record like this?

Started doing this about a week ago, (Insert AboutAWeekAgo Meme here) and that's as early as I remember it happening.

• Emerald

Tried it with fraps and it worked fine, but I don't want to use fraps as it takes out too much space

I too have never had anything like this, but I did make the switch to OBS not long ago.

The suggestion I have is to make sure all settings are the same and that you haven't accidentally changed anything, if that doesn't work then try re installing

• Emerald

Was reading some peoples comments on some other websites and one said:"I had my default format set to 196,000Hz (Studio) with the noise but when I lowered it to 92,000 Hz (Studio), my problem was fixed. If you have a similar option I'd try it out. I also sent the problem in to a Nvidia rep to check it out."

Another problem could be electrical interference, if you're using a USB mic, try unplugging or moving any USB cords near your mic.

• Sapphire

OP has your issue been resolved?

Nah, just solve it for now, i've tried everything.

• MVP

If you want it marked as solved, I'll mark it as solved. If someone else has a solution to the problem feel free to continue posting here.

My advice is to check the GeForce Experience forum on nVIDIA's website: https://forums.geforce.com/default/board/110/

/solving

• Emerald

Ok marking as solved...will also look up some solution for you

/solving