Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 00:57

What is your favorite way to role play?

• Titanium

I like having a character that has as many disadvantages as possible. Whether these disadvantages would be language barrier, physical ability, mental ability, etc. It keeps the RP interesting for me, plus overcoming these disadvantages with the help of other survivors is great character development.

I like having a character that has as many disadvantages as possible. Whether these disadvantages would be language barrier, physical ability, mental ability, etc. It keeps the RP interesting for me, plus overcoming these disadvantages with the help of other survivors is great character development.

That's something I haven't thought of, and I think you are right. Having difficulties makes it more satisfying to get through situations successful and really can keep a situation interesting and intense.

I remember in some LARPs I use to be in, during character creation, there were flaws you could take. I always viewed it as putting the game on a higher difficult setting. It made roleplaying interesting for sure, especially when you picked up these flaws down the road.

The kind of character I always loved roleplaying as was that one person in the background, always listening, never even thought of or noticed. You learn a lot and don't really draw an attention to yourself. To me, the thrill of getting caught is where the fun is. Always trying to stay one step ahead of everyone around you.

I remember in some LARPs I use to be in, during character creation, there were flaws you could take. I always viewed it as putting the game on a higher difficult setting. It made roleplaying interesting for sure, especially when you picked up these flaws down the road.

The kind of character I always loved roleplaying as was that one person in the background, always listening, never even thought of or noticed. You learn a lot and don't really draw an attention to yourself. To me, the thrill of getting caught is where the fun is. Always trying to stay one step ahead of everyone around you.

The more stealthy play style is always fun, it gets your heart pumping and makes you shiver when times start to look compromised. One time i actually stalked a group for about an hour or so, I was alone and eventually they met up with some friends and went back to there base, I watched them and waited till they left, and when they did, I found much glorious loot that they hide away there.

The more stealthy play style is always fun, it gets your heart pumping and makes you shiver when times start to look compromised. One time i actually stalked a group for about an hour or so, I was alone and eventually they met up with some friends and went back to there base, I watched them and waited till they left, and when they did, I found much glorious loot that they hide away there.

If our characters ever met, and the roleplay took a certain turn...oh the fun to be had.

• Emerald

I like to play as a side of myself. Just a random personality trait to the extreme so it becomes easily apparent. It is easy to RP and puts yourself in your in game personas shoes. I also like a schizophrenic character RIP Carl, Steve, and Joe Prince mod version (they were the same person) I first did it because I could not see many crazy characters out there and I wanted to be different. It took me almost a year to perfect it but it was totally worth it. Then new people joined with my old idea in mind so i became one of a large heard of crazy people. I was the OG but I knew it was time to change when SA hit, now I just try and hate everyone/thing (to an extent) I don't have as much fun but at least I have my mind.

If our characters ever met, and the roleplay took a certain turn...oh the fun to be had.

O it would certainly be an experience, I don't know about you but I am probably one of the most cautions players, even when I don't have to be, I'll be sneaking around, watching every corner. Then with the role play aspect thrown in, it would be fun.

I like to play as a side of myself. Just a random personality trait to the extreme so it becomes easily apparent. It is easy to RP and puts yourself in your in game personas shoes. I also like a schizophrenic character RIP Carl, Steve, and Joe Prince mod version (they were the same person) I first did it because I could not see many crazy characters out there and I wanted to be different. It took me almost a year to perfect it but it was totally worth it. Then new people joined with my old idea in mind so i became one of a large heard of crazy people. I was the OG but I knew it was time to change when SA hit, now I just try and hate everyone/thing (to an extent) I don't have as much fun but at least I have my mind.

That sounds like anyone that would meet you would have a unique experience, The character you have created sounds like it would definitely be someone i'd love to interact with, the amount of scenarios it creates is endless.

Guest Generic Name

S-s-s-speech impediment? :)

I also love to have a characters with flaws that I can have fun with, my current character has Dissociative identity disorder, and it's a blast to roleplay as.

S-s-s-speech impediment? :)

I also love to have a characters with flaws that I can have fun with, my current character has Dissociative identity disorder, and it's a blast to roleplay as.

I'm amazed at some of the character some people come up with, with all of the diversities really lets the games come with some fun role play. As long as i get in I hope i get a chance to meet up with all of you.