Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 11:48

What is the most fun battle you've ever been in.

• Emerald

The battle for the Novy Pub in Dayzrp epoch. we had this big base in Novy that people attacked, but this one time the firefight was for 3 hours. I killed two scrubzzzz!

[video=youtube]

vid by whitefur ,edited bit. My aim isn't that bad xD

Honorable mentions CRA VS DA

Siorre-"I have buns of steel" after getting shot 4 times in his ass :)

DA VS Hostiles RIP King never 4 get

King-"your surrounded dro...." shotgun to the face!!

probably have a vid somewhere....

• Sapphire

Defending Raven's nest and Haven from invaders. There were so many awesome firefights where some even lasted for two hours to longer. It was amazing to be in RSM and I miss all of my former comrades ! I hope you guys read this !

I'm pretty sure that so far the best fight I have been in was against about nine zeds that decided to come up out of nowhere as I was just passing through a town. Just one after another, then four came up from out of town. I was left, battered, bleeding, and almost completely out of ammo.

The battle for the Novy Pub in Dayzrp epoch. we had this big base in Novy that people attacked, but this one time the firefight was for 3 hours. I killed two scrubzzzz!

[video=youtube]

vid by whitefur

Hey thanks for the video!

Defending Raven's nest and Haven from invaders. There were so many awesome firefights where some even lasted for two hours to longer. It was amazing to be in RSM and I miss all of my former comrades ! I hope you guys read this !

Defending stuff is really fun. Sound like a great battle.

• Sapphire

You have no idea buddy, ask any veteran how Raven's nest was and they'll tell you it was awesome. Morgan's stories, the music being played and the stories being shared.

One time I had a thumb war with a random stranger, best battle ever.

Not what I expected, but no less glorious than the other battles posted.

You have no idea buddy, ask any veteran how Raven's nest was and they'll tell you it was awesome. Morgan's stories, the music being played and the stories being shared.

Are there any recordings of it?

• Emerald

-vid-

vid by whitefur

Hey thanks for the video!

crap i need to cut the vid

Guest Vittoria

Gah Ravens Nest, the place of many epic clan firefights.

Never4get

I'm pretty sure that so far the best fight I have been in was against about nine zeds that decided to come up out of nowhere as I was just passing through a town. Just one after another, then four came up from out of town. I was left, battered, bleeding, and almost completely out of ammo.

Did you make it?

• Sapphire

Gah Ravens Nest, the place of many epic clan firefights.

Never4get

It's litteraly impossible to count the amount of firefights there were at Ravens Nest. The first 4 times were peacefull but then every damn time we hosted it, it was like peacefull for two hours and then it would just always turn out into a huge firefight. God I miss the mod days sometimes.

• Titanium

Back in the mod when The Watchers and SDS had a firefight at Pobeda. Everyone was so concentrated on the dam I managed to flank around, find the SDS SUV and get away with it.

From memory, we won that firefight, although I could be wrong.

CLF and PAU vs. SVR @RavensNest

That was hella fun, but my favorite firefight of all time:

MOD

SVR vs PAU/CRA at Altar hill, I'm driving Kamaz, UAZ with 7 SVR following, see man in CRA clothing, drive towards him, they initiate(wearing CRA skin, so I drove towards him thinking it was friendly), I get over a small ledge of the hill(dirt road) turn the Kamaz, how out and run into bush.

SVR think we are complying b/c there are 3 people still in the truck, didn't see me run.

AKM w/ 4 GP25 HE grenades.

Herewego.jpg

Start popping He's, killing lot's of em behind the UAZ(blew it up I think). Shot the fake CRA initiator man.

They drive at me with BTR, trying to ram me, shoot the driver out through the little slit. The BTR then ghost rides with noone in it, and kills me.

Fucking intense shit...

STANDALONE

Staroye, town, Volki.

Volki man walks into house unknowing it was owned, man runs in, Volki guy looks at him while eating a banana. Guy who owned the house screamed something, shot Volki guy in house. Volki then storm house, killing the guy and the "police" officer in the house.

Firefight commences, killed off entire of the "police" force. Killed all the civ's who retaliated, walked into fight with 6 guys. Left with about 15-16 kills, and 2 guys remaining.

Civ's man, gotta stop attempting to help groups in gunfights.

Back in the mod when The Watchers and SDS had a firefight at Pobeda. Everyone was so concentrated on the dam I managed to flank around, find the SDS SUV and get away with it.

From memory, we won that firefight, although I could be wrong.

Flanking stories are always exciting. I love that lone wolf feeling, when you're in the heat of a battle, but sneak around the battlefield.

Did you make it?

Yes, I did indeed make it. I crawled into a house at the edge of town, my gear completely ruined except for my gun and axe, found a hoodie, tore it up and patched myself and splinted my broken arm. I then snuck back into town, found a well and some food. I just kinda holed up for a while until I healed up, then I ran like a crazy man into the woods, keeping an eye on the road through the trees until I made it to the next town.

To say the least, I now no longer use a gun in town. I have never seen so many zombies at once.

• Sapphire

I was in cherno and making my way around the center of the town. I went into a building and had a look around it had a front and back door, I hear two voices coming from the front side of the building, they stop see me and one of them starts to shoot at me. I got shot, injured me. I ran out the back door, got my axe ready, and waited for them to come for me.

The guy without the gun, but he had an axe, comes first and starts swinging at me, he keeps me missing me. The other guy came out of the house and started shoot, he had a bad shot, missed me. When he was out of ammo, I tried asking them to stop and let's talk, maybe we can be friends, but no they just keep attacking me. I ran away and went into a narrow hallway, the two guys came in and I managed to hit them both, they then ran out, so I started to chase them. I killed them both. The guy who didn't have a gun he took a while to kill, cause he kept running in a circle.

g1I0Qai.jpg

I haven't had the chance to get into a real battle in Standalone. Back in the mod, one of my favorite moments was attacking Raven's Nest along with (I believe) SVR on the other side, and backing Dorangozu or whatever that Japanese clan was. It was so chaotic and everything went to shit quite quickly. I got shot multiple times but, under the cover of darkness, was able to escape into the woods. Shit got real once CLF brought out a chopper with a searchlight. It was the most scared I had ever been on the server, and I loved every heart-pounding second of it.

We went from a group of ~12 to a group of 4 fighting a bandit group in a church off the summit of Green Mountain. We had one of their's hostage, yet it led to shooting anyways. Took about a half hour, and has been the only firefight my character actively involved himself in so far.

Was great fun, not really sure how he made it out alive to be honest.