Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 17:24

DayZRP Scheduled Downtime

Roland

• El Presidente

As many of you know, DayZRP has 4 dedicated servers, which I host myself in my apartment. These servers were previously used for DayZ mod game servers. Nowdays only two of them are active - one for the website, TeamSpeak and database, the second for admin tools and logging of our SA servers.

This Friday I am moving to a new apartment in a new town, which means that servers will have to move as well. I am not sure if the Internet connection there will be available straight away. I will know more on Friday afternoon.

DayZRP website and TeamSpeak

Will be offline from 9:00 to ~20:00 server time on Friday 30/1 2015

Game servers will be running as usual.

During the downtime we will be using our DayZRP Steam Group chat where staff will be present to answer questions and assist you.

I will be posting updates on DayZRP Twitter, with details when the website will be coming back up or any delays, so make sure to follow us!

• Sapphire

Good to know.

I hope you have a smooth transition to your new home.

I know some clans have their own Teamspeak Servers. Would it be possible for them to allow the community to use them for a short ammount of time? And maybe in doing so they get a small reward or something?

Also good luck on the new home!

• MVP

#DayZRPisDed

• El Presidente

I know some clans have their own Teamspeak Servers. Would it be possible for them to allow the community to use them for a short ammount of time? And maybe in doing so they get a small reward or something?

Also good luck on the new home!

Not really, we don't want confuse our users and have them joining external TS, there is only one official TS and that is ts.dayzrp.com. Besides, staff wouldn't have any moderation power on an external server so that's not gonna work.

• Emerald

Aw damn!

Just when I have a day off!

No worries Rolle. We can keep calm... I think... Yeah.. We .. Can....

HELP!

*runs away screaming and throwing stones into windows, grabbing whatever he can*

• Emerald

Thanks for all your efforts Rolle!

• Titanium

Without forums for 11 hours? I'm already dying on the inside...

Anyway, good luck with the move Rolle.