Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 11:56

Getting drunk off of Kvass.

• Sapphire

I saw someone get hammered off of Kvass, and I wanted to point out that no adult is going to get legitimately drunk off of Kvass. The alcohol content is so low that you'd need to drink a couple of cases of the stuff just to get a buzz.

Of course, studies have shown that people that think a drink has alcohol in it will still act intoxicated if they drink it, as it's a psychosomatic effect. However, once they're told the drink they had was alcohol free, they tend to "sober up" almost instantly.

That being said, I would like to eventually see alcoholic drinks added to the game!

Let them have there fun, maybe they were role playing they were drinking something with MORE achol in it, or maybe they just wanted to be drunk in game.

No need to bring them down, let them have there fun

• Sapphire

Yes, more alcohol! I want me a real drink!

• Sapphire

Let them have there fun, maybe they were role playing they were drinking something with MORE achol in it, or maybe they just wanted to be drunk in game.

No need to bring them down, let them have there fun

I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to. Like I said, it's possible to get drunk if you merely think what you're drinking is alcoholic. I just wanted to clear up confusion in case people were thinking that Kvass was a type of beer simply because it's made in a similar manner.

• Emerald

:troll: yes drink it, it is good for you.

• Emerald

Cejo8FCl.jpg

Soon

• MVP

When am I getting my god damned mead?

Soon! We can try to make our own if we have to. Lot of fruit and berry picking. Not to mention rice.

• MVP

SHHH. You weren't supposed to announce this to my customers, dammit. :P

• Emerald

The thing with drunk rp, is that if you were not here when the whole situation started, it really looks like real bad rp! We encountered a "drunk" person last night, and it was sooooo bad... The rp standard lowered with miles...