Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 12:43

DayzRP Whitelist application sham?

I have been waiting for an application to be reviewed for days now, and donating gives you the upper hand as stated in the FAQ. I have recently heard from different people that people are donating tons of money to get the upper hand in the priority but they are still not getting reviewed and are still waiting seemingly endless days just to get a review? This makes sense to me as clearly having the priority is a benefit that intrigues people trying to get their application reviewed, so DayzRP can take advantage of this and fill their pockets. We all love money but someone like me who's just trying to get into a hacker free. friendly community is turned off by some actions like these. Is any of this true? Just curious..

and if there's any info missing here please inform me(or any other curious person reading this aswell)

• Sapphire

It's not about the money. It's never about the money. The staff is just a little short handed with the amount of applications that need to be reviewed. They have lives to live too. So, we can't expect them to get yours first, even though you donated, you are just going to have to wait. You just need to be patient. They will get to you.

The admins have lives too, it might seem hard to believe but they need to eat sleep and socialize as much as you or me, and donating doesnt does move you up in the que yes, but its peoples own free choice of donating. nobody is forcing you to. and by getting the upper hand i hope you mean getting closer to be reviewed first (Cause donating dosen't make you more likely to be accepted or anything)

• MVP

Currently there are ~300-400 whitelists.

We have 4 admins.

That is almost 100 every day. People have lives to live, not just DayZRP. Be patient, don't make silly comments like this and you'll get to play.

We have 4 admins.

That is almost 100 every day. People have lives to live, not just DayZRP. Be patient, don't make silly comments like this and you'll get to play.

Of course we all have lives. You seem pretty hostile towards me, my comment is not silly. It was a serious question, trying to get a serious answer from people who know more than me. Hopefully this topic helps other with the same question, and that's all that I was after.

• MVP

We have 4 admins.

Of course we all have lives. You seem pretty hostile towards me, my comment is not silly. It was a serious question, trying to get a serious answer from people who know more than me. Hopefully this topic helps other with the same question, and that's all that I was after.

We have multiple thousands of active accounts and full servers - Do you really think we are a scam? Thats why its a silly comment.

I apolgise for being somewhat hostile but you made a threat accusing staff of scamming people for money...

We have 4 admins.

We have multiple thousands of active accounts and full servers - Do you really think we are a scam? Thats why its a silly comment.

I apolgise for being somewhat hostile but you made a threat accusing staff of scamming people for money...

I wasn't trying to accuse anybody of anything, I specifically stated that this is what I heard, and instead of spreading the rumor and or attacking DayzRP, I wanted to get the answers from the people here where others like me with the same question can refer to is all

• MVP

I wasn't trying to accuse anybody of anything, I specifically stated that this is what I heard, and instead of spreading the rumor and or attacking DayzRP, I wanted to get the answers from the people here where others like me with the same question can refer to is all

Then I misunderstood :) My apologies

But no, that absolutely isn't the case

• Legend

Hi

I for myself work in shifts as I am a nurse.

We all have jobs.

We do our best to review whitelist applications as much as we can everyday. We get about 100-150 NEW apps per day.

ce7289a137.png

I can understand your frustration. The only thing I can say is, that I promise you we give our best.

Clarification: Donating is not a guarantee to get accepted.

Terra

• Sapphire

I've been in this community for a long time, back in the mod days where there were only 2 servers, a European server and an american server. Back then donating was to share the burden for Rolle and to donate because you enjoyed the servers and everything together. It still is the same, people donate to DayZRP because of the fun, thrilling and unique experience it brings to those who get accepted into our community. We recently have been getting a huge amount of applications to join because a lot more people are streaming DayZRP and other people can clearly see the enjoyment it brings to the people of the community.

To make this reply short :

1) Staff is amazing, they're lovely people, a little shorthanded, but non the less they are the best of the best of this community and help anyone they can, they are fair and they are just towards everyone.

2) Bear with the waiting time, it's 1000% worth it and you'll see once you step in game and play for atleast one day. You will see the most amazing people who are skilled at roleplay like you havn't seen before.

3) Donating is out of your own free will, nobody forces you to do it. If you do donate to the community, I bow to you and agree with you 100% because you are not going to find a second DayzRP community.

DayZRP is unique and firmly built on rules, judgement and Rolle's awesome heart and soul.

I applied recently and I kept looking at my place in the queue, it seemed like i kept going farther and farther back every time i checked, but when i had some free time I was looking around the forum and commented on things and tried to talk to some people. After being somewhat active and participating in the forum, I got moved from place 101, to 16, from what I notice, being active really does help a lot. Try to engage yourself in forum, it wont take to much longer.

Ive submitted my app 2 days ago. I understand everyones frustration, but I understand that admins are few and apps are many. Would just like to say thanks for making it fun to even watch other play on your servers. :D

Hi

I for myself work in shifts as I am a nurse.

We all have jobs.

We do our best to review whitelist applications as much as we can everyday. We get about 100-150 NEW apps per day.

I can understand your frustration. The only thing I can say is, that I promise you we give our best.

Terra

Seriously though, you guys are doing a great job. This is the best community I've ever been a part of. About getting whitelisted. Hope it all turns out well for you, and I hope to see you on the servers soon. If you see my character Mike Dugan, then hey "forget about it huh!"

Look I run a white list police faction on an Altis Life server. Trust me, looking at just 10 applications takes a long time. From the looks of it, these people have a lot on their hands. I went from 73/350 in que and watched that number go to 90/410 I think it is now. And keep in mind, some people, myself included, put rather detailed stories into their application.

And I spent about an hour writing and editing my application and about 45 minutes looking at documentation last night. I don't expect anything until AT LEAST sunday with all that considered.

The funny thing is I am NOT a patient guy, I get bored quickly and when I get excited for something I just can't wait to start. When I saw the queue of 370 people and that I was only 30something I still went : "This is gonna take sooooo much time, I want to start RPing, now, now, now,now, NOOOOW"(Dramatisation fo the event mind you) so what I did is that I got involved in the forum, I started reading the lore of other people and hanging around the forum for hours and hours. And after that I went and checked my place on the queue before getting a snack. I was 3rd.

So my advice is : Enjoy the forum while waiting, you'll get to know how people RPlay, what are their stories, have a good laugh at some posts and time will fly faster.

Edit : Oh and note that I haven't made any donations for the moment.

Probably important to note: donating doesn't mean you're accepted or free from the rules of the game...it just means you get bumped in the queue to get the CHANCE to be accepted earlier.

Side-note: the more RELEVANT content you write, the higher up in the queue you are :)

• Legend

I have personally reviewed 1200 applications this month alone. We have lives as well and we consistently do our best. You will have to wait days if you do not donate. We apologise for the wait but we do our best.

I have personally reviewed 1200 applications this month alone. We have lives as well and we consistently do our best. You will have to wait days if you do not donate. We apologise for the wait but we do our best.

If that's not dedication I don't know how to call it.

You shouldn't have to present apologies when you have this amount of work done.

You have my respect.

We have 4 admins.

Man, you just made an accusation that this community is running a scam to line their pockets and you are surprised when you get a little hostility?

Let's break something down, because although you say you understand that the Admins have lives, I don't think you understand it.

An admin hops on his computer and instead of playing some Day Z, he start reviewing the apps. 300 apps in the queue... he starts at 1... an hour later he has reviewed 10 apps AND replied to them. He/she takes a break for an hour.. He/she then returns and once again decides not to play DayZ but instead tackle more apps... but lo and behold there are 20 new apps in the hour that he/she was gone.

Keep in mind that this community isn't small... the applicants aren't only from the US. They are from the US, Europe, Australia, and all around... it is not easy to prioritize those kinds of numbers. But it is free to you.. they do not charge you a monthly fee, and a donation is optional. Read through the posts on the forum and you will see MANY that are active players that have NOT donated. That doesn't imply any sort of scam at all.. now if the only people that seemed to be playing had "donator" or above forum status then that might be different.

But seriously man, did you just come to our house and crap on our floor? I mean accusations of a scam? Man, next time read your comments before you finalize the post. "Review Post" is your friend.