Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 13:24

Whitelisting Question

SirByrnes

Hello. I wrote a whitelist application on Monday and I have made no progress in the queue. I know that people have said people with better app's have a faster chance, but i wrote (In my opinion) a very lengthy one well over exceeding the character counts. So how long do you guys think I have to wait for my application to be noticed and how much faster would it be for me to donate? Thanks.

• Sapphire

Well, if you read the FAQ you would know a little more than you do now.

http://www.dayzrp.com/faq

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Donating will get you nice in low in the queue, but there is no guarantee that you will get accepted.

Well, if you read the FAQ you would know a little more than you do now.

http://www.dayzrp.com/faq

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Donating will get you nice in low in the queue, but there is no guarantee that you will get accepted.

Yes I've been over the FAQ multiple times now it's just that my review hasn't made any progress, and when it does it shoots right back up in the queue.

• Legend

I think metalxtongue has summed it up nicely. Regarding your place in the queue it states it in the FAQ here http://www.dayzrp.com/faq as for donating it will push you farther up and get your application looked at however there is no guarantee that you will get whitelisted. Your whitelist will get looked at eventually but I cant say when as multiple people are applying everyday. Has your question been answered?

• Sapphire

Yes I've been over the FAQ multiple times now it's just that my review hasn't made any progress, and when it does it shoots right back up in the queue.

Give it time. Some people waited for days. Just a little more patience they will get to you.

Give it time. Some people waited for days. Just a little more patience they will get to you.

Yes, I think this has answered my question. Thanks lads.

• Legend

Then I will go ahead and solve this if you have any further questions regarding anything feel free to pm me.

/Solved