Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 02:17

Character moved and with different clothing

I last played on the DAYZRP servers last Sunday and I left my character in the woods with a shotgun, bow and arrows, and a wood cutting axe.

I logged in today and found my character in a building in a completely different part of the map and without any of the items they had previously but with a load of new items.

Any clues or suggestions as to what has happened? It can't have been a character wipe as I wouldn't have an awful motorcycle helmet and bright yellow bag.

• MVP

Does anyone else have access to your DayZ account? Maybe a friend or family member?

• Sapphire

you probably got set back, that happens some times when the server crashes or whatever.

bad luck you didn't had good gear back for it.

you probably got set back, that happens some times when the server crashes or whatever.

bad luck you didn't had good gear back for it.

The gear I'm wearing I've never had with this character. I've never worn a motorcycle helmet and I haven't ever picked up netting or had a yellow drybag.

Does anyone else have access to your DayZ account? Maybe a friend or family member?

No-one has access to my steam apart from me. I remember playing on Sunday and Steam shows that is the last time I played.

• MVP

Hmm. It sounds like you possibly had a character load issue and got mixed up with another player.

When relogging do you stay as this new char?

• MVP

Tbh then I have absolutely no clue.

It sounds like a #dayzproblem that is completely random

Sorry we can't really help :(

• Emerald

As Tamaster said its a dayz problem so there is not to much we can do about it currently to me it just sounds like your character was rolled back possibly? so there is no way you will get your previous items back.

/solved

As Tamaster said its a dayz problem so there is not to much we can do about it currently to me it just sounds like your character was rolled back possibly? so there is no way you will get your previous items back.

/solved

I understand it is a dayz problem, I was just wondering if anyone else had come across this before. As previously stated I very much doubt it was a character rollback as I've never had the items the character had.

Tbh then I have absolutely no clue.

It sounds like a #dayzproblem that is completely random

Sorry we can't really help :(

No worries, thanks for popping your head in and having a look.