Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 16:20

Dayz Sa currently centre of Hackers??

Currently when I join a full public Server every third Person I Meet is a hacker. I dont Know If that just depends on the server I join or Maybe the size of the server Pop. Well What do you guys think about that, are there Really so many Hackers and Why??

• Emerald

I'd call it bad luck, I for one had that happen only once or twice in my DayZ experience, but since the normal servers are more a fragfest I don't come there anymore.

I usually only play on the DayZRP servers.

• Emerald

Because SA anti cheat is crap and script kitties know it

Guest Vittoria

Nah, BE has always been crap. We used to have a custom anticheat that was way better, but obviously that doesn't exist anymore.

Im pretty sure DayZRP SA doesn't have an anit-cheat system yet.

Soooooooooooooooooooo

• Sapphire

Nah, BE has always been crap. We used to have a custom anticheat that was way better, but obviously that doesn't exist anymore.

Soooooooooooooooooooo

Read moar! :P

I suspect that once admin tools are released, we'll have better anti-cheat protection. For now, we'll have to cope, since development is geared more towards features and fixes than locking things down. Anti-cheat measures are typically more of a beta thing than an alpha thing.

Soooooooooooooooooooo

Read moar! :P

I suspect that once admin tools are released, we'll have better anti-cheat protection. For now, we'll have to cope, since development is geared more towards features and fixes than locking things down. Anti-cheat measures are typically more of a beta thing than an alpha thing.

http://www.dayztv.com/standalone/dayz-2015-roadmap/

Just have to be patient :3

Yeah there really is sadly a lot of hackers on average for a high pop server youll find 2-3 hackers some good some bad.........as it stands DayZ SA doesnt have any form of anti hack not even logs for admins/owners to look at they are in the process of getting them in soon so hopefully many of the hackers will be gone and the servers will become a lot more fun to play on.

Thankfully the RP servers are really good at not having hackers of course that doesn't mean one doesn't get in every once in awhile, the main problem i see on the RP servers are dupers and thats about it.

• Emerald

Currently when I join a full public Server every third Person I Meet is a hacker. I dont Know If that just depends on the server I join or Maybe the size of the server Pop. Well What do you guys think about that, are there Really so many Hackers and Why??

Because its just like the mod, i see it all happen again, wait and see ^^

- before we know it there is admintools and you can build your own buildings mabye even helicopters and loads of cars, night vision ect ?

Hacker-protection right now:

windows-firewall.jpg

But i also met many hackers in the mod, but mostly cool guys, was on a clan-server where nobody really cares but they made good stuff, gave you guns you want and so on :)

However, in sa it really sucks cause mostly kiddys and hackers on a pure survival game is the worst thing i can imagine, they should stay in games like Call of Duty...

Give it time, as everyone has stated. They have focused a lot in implementing items and mechanics and lost focus on the problem of cheaters. This new update will be a big win from the fair-play type of people. But I feel your pain, I haven't played Public Hive since I started with DayZRP. I'll have to go ham on my character in the Public Hive before the global reset though. LoL.

Let's call them scripters or cheaters. Hacking actually takes knowledge and skill.

From having never seen one about 6 months ago to finding one every time I play vanilla on any server pop over half.

And I don't mean "Herp-de-herp I'm so sad I lost my gear, you cheater" I mean I see them no clipping with their speedhax.

There does seem to be more than ever and idk why. I have heard that in the cheats forums, they all complain that there's just too many cheaters for them to have fun with it, which just leaves me with mouth agape...fucking arseholes.

That is one reason why i joined the rp server besides the actual rp and im just happy i only ran into 1 hacker since joining compared to me dying 9/10 times from a hacker on pub. once they team up with steam and people get vac banned it will calm down a bit