Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 22:56

The beginning of an end.

eUpSgjW.jpg?1

So as the night came in, Nikolai stumbled upon the wild boar, looking at him with a grin on his face and a machete in his hand.. Nikolai waited on the hunter stand for long 15 minutes until the boar approached approximately 2.5m away from the stand.

Niko grabbed the machete with both hands and jumped on the boar's back while thrusting the machete thru his back of the neck, blood was gushing on Nik's face but the boar dropped on the ground lifelessly with his legs twitching a bit.

Nikolai dragged the dead boar beneath the cliff clueless about his current location, relaying only on his instincts to find a safer spot.

He lit the fire up and chopped off the boars ribs while he hung the boar's carcass on the nearby tree beneath the smoke so he could preserve some meat.

While the fire was burning, Nikolai made some ashwood sticks and sharpened their tips so he could thrust and burn some boar ribs, the smell was amazingly tasteful.

ZvZU9Us.jpg?1

Nikolai didn't eat anything else except berries for 2 days, altough he found few ponds to fill up his water bottle. When Nikolai ate his meal he stood still for 10 minutes wandering what the hell happened in Chernarus.. He had no idea but to try and find someone who is not a "screaming freak".

As he was lying on the ground covered with his jacket he watched the moon over the sea thru the tall grass.

CEmSTYV.jpg?1

Sounds not that bad being in Chernarus

Nikolai is new to the area and situation from which he decided to wait awhile before he meets the real chernarus and people (until i get my application accepted and new story about his background in 16h from now heheh).

P.S. (i have a good idea to make stories better i just need to start playing on the server :] )

Nikolai is new to the area and situation from which he decided to wait awhile before he meets the real chernarus and people (until i get my application accepted and new story about his background in 16h from now heheh).

P.S. (i have a good idea to make stories better i just need to start playing on the server :] )

Well, i'm actually looking forward seeing this, it is kinda intresting :)

Well, i'm actually looking forward seeing this, it is kinda intresting :)

Glad to hear that, thanks bro :)

Birds could be heared, sun could be seen and the smell of salt water and dirt could be smelled.

o6cYrfY.jpg?1

Nikolai got woken up when sunray shined on his face thru treelines, first thing he thought is i had a weird dream

of being caught in apocalyptic situation and then he saw the nature around him and remembered the past day with awfull

feeling of fear disorientation in his stomack.

"What is this nightmare?" -he asked himself in silenst whisper, he remained sitting for half an hour trying to get an idea

of the situation.

His conclusions varried from a virus he saw the warning few weeks ago in the news while he had the chance to get a glance

of a TV program in pripyat's local cafe and human genetics research that is in Nikolai's oppinion happening since the beginning

of the World War II. [PRESENT]

[PROLOGUE] Niko wasn't in touch with the media due to his field exploration on the ex Nuclear power plant of 'Chernobyl',

He applied as the local translator from english to russian and also the armed guard for the group of researchers from United States

government who came in their just set up embassy near the place called 'Ovrouch' west of Pripyat.

It all happened when Nikolai needed money to get back home in 'Krasnoyarsk' during his visit to a friend Piotr from the army who was sent

to jail during Nikolai's visit because was accused of deserting when supposed to be transsfered into "harmless" human vaccine experiments

for soldiers.

Group headed out in a military truck caled 'Kamaz', used by ukrainian forces.

Nikolai thought about his actions of defense against people who where hiding and taking stuff from pripyat residential zone,

in the tour of Chernobyl, stories he heard from US lab-researchers who came for soil samples and measure of radiation activity were

blowing his mind, with paranormal activity and sightings around the residential sights and fallout shelter were nothing but pure horror

and disgust. Unexplained anomalies with air and temperature could be seen by the eye if the opportunity is right, something like a

big ammount of heat in one cloud where birds could not fly yet they pass out and falling from 20m approximately, to the ground.

There was so many misteries around that power plant and Nikolai knew one thing, his instincts and drill practise are the things to rely.

[PRESENT]As Nikolai thought of his past, three men past by his cave while he remained unseen. Nikolai saw them and in instant, his heart

starts to pump really fast.

What he asked himself was should "i go ask for help" or "remain hidden", but he decided to follow them trying to remain unseen.

They were dressed like old western movies, cowboy hats and russian Pilotka, with modern military equipment parts like boots and vests while

covering their faces with black bandanas.

The group suddenly stopped and started to gather fire as they reached the thick forest zone,Nikolai was just watching carefully from a distance.

When he took a peek one man from the group seemed like being focused on the exact location where Nikolai stood, while Niko wasn't aware that the man

in bandana told his buddies that he thinks they are being followed.

To Niko the situation seemed under his control but those cowboys had a plan how to get Niko nearby...