Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 22:03

Cheaters and server hoppers

The first reply by Echo hit it right on the head. Loot like this is due to persistance still being broken.

Server hoping on the other hand is just something lame people do. I don't know what the point of that on RP is, since it is a player-interaction play style, not a gear up and WAR type of shoot-em-up that most pubs are.

Personally, I will only hop servers to try to meet some people. Most of the time I'm off in rather remote areas, if I hop, I never do it more than once a game-time (appox. once in 3 hours of play). I woudn't loot, but only try to find some people to group up and travel with.

Yea, nice, persistance...

Gear up and shoot em up.

Role playing game, some players dont care is it a role play or not, they just get in and start f***** wasting everybody...well start playing callofduty...:)

Im still waiting fom my approval of joining dayzrp, I will explore with you,

only if you have a Sister 90 60 90... ?

-User was warned for this post-

I don't really understand what this thread is for?

The video isn't from DayZRP and we don't have loot like that, it wouldn't matter if someone switched servers since the loot would probably be the same or close to it at highly trafficked military areas.

I don't really understand what this thread is for?

The video isn't from DayZRP and we don't have loot like that, it wouldn't matter if someone switched servers since the loot would probably be the same or close to it at highly trafficked military areas.

Agree

WTF ! It suck ! You one place and you are full gear ! I hope it's not like that in dayzrp.

I've got a question about the gear on dayzrp, all time the server was full, but can we find something or not ? ?

WTF ! It suck ! You one place and you are full gear ! I hope it's not like that in dayzrp.

I've got a question about the gear on dayzrp, all time the server was full, but can we find something or not ? ?

You still can find a lot of gear, you can trade for some too, personally I'm exploring the crafting possibilities for the moment as I had not been able to play for a long while, wandering with a crafted bow and a cowboy hat is badass, till you get robbed though... :D

You still can find a lot of gear, you can trade for some too, personally I'm exploring the crafting possibilities for the moment as I had not been able to play for a long while, wandering with a crafted bow and a cowboy hat is badass, till you get robbed though... :D

Of course, i want too to try fishing, and hunting like a real survivor.

Do you think if someone want to rob me, i can kill him if i've got the opportunity, or it's not RP ?

Thankfully things are a little more civilized here in DayZRP, and the people that would do that, would get caught, written up, and likely banned eventually for that hijinx.