Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 02:16

I tried to explain the rules in my own way, thought I did a good job, heck I read them three times. If you are new, read the thread on how to do a better application. I think I will get in this time, however I cannot resubmit my app for 24 hours I have it saved in word ready to go! I have 5 children two of which are 8mo old twins and limited game times. Problem is Wednesday is my late night to play! So it kinda sucks. There reply says I cannot message them, ie tough luck. Oh well Ill keep reading the tutorials and watch more game play in anticipation of joining the rest of ya.......slink

Guest Doug Quade

Make sure you get involved with the community helpers. They can provide some pointers that will help you. I spent about 3 hours on my second app and I was approved right away. triple check it and make sure you have put at least that much time into it. This community is worth it !

I can say that there is a large portion of us that didn't make it the first round of reviews, but with a little help you can make it in.

It's a shame to lose your game night, but when you get in, it is totally worth it.

Hey man. It took me all 3 tries to get my app accepted. You can read the rules 3 times or a dozen, but you need to make sure that when you do you can transcribe what you read and hit all the important points of the rule.

I think a lot of the problems with trying to rewrite something is that you end up paraphrasing and forgetting to mention EVERY component of a rule, which is required in your responses to the question.

My advice to you would be to read each rule again and break each of the rules into bullet points. For example;

The KOS rule has one component that reads;

"You have to make contact with the target before initiating a hostile action against it. You must make your hostile intention clear and unambiguous and state each demand before you can harm the victim(s) for non-compliance. "

So when you write this in your own words be sure to break it down. Does your version include;

1) Making contact with the target before initiating hostile action?

2) Making sure your hostile action is clear and unambiguous?

3) Does your description point out that each demand MUST be state before you can do harm for non-compliance?

As you can see I broke down that one rule into 3 parts and have to make sure that my version describes each part. If you forget even one of those components your app could be denied.

Good luck.