Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 18:23

What Type of Character Are You?

I'd love to see what ideas people fling into DayZRP , i've met loads of awesome characters along my travels with interesting back stories. Unfortunately for me, everyone seems to think im a psychopath as i carry my daughters innocent heart in a cooking pot, as this was the last "innocent" part of her the military never carved up lol !

Whats your character like and what's been the best RP character you have met?

• Emerald

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-bandit-or-hero

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-do-you-play-f-b-p?highlight=do+you+play

Multiple threads about this already.

I was playing a CDF military characther till now. Probably will be switching today to a new medical character.

chernarussian teenage school girl who use to live zelenogorsk...

that's it.. that's all she is.

she hunted on the rare occasion, and is reluctant to shoot her gun at zombies(as she thinks they are still people) and have never shot at a person.

• Sapphire

I actually want to play Dr. Doom's personality. Talking in 3rd person, always being right even if he's not, super arrogant, calling people peasant, etc.

There is a guy in the renegades who does that par talking in 3rd person I am sure you would love him.

I play a dishonorably discharged CDF soldier who was outcasted by his family and friends after they found out and turned to pretty crime as it was too hard to find decent employment for someone with such a stain on their record.

she hunted on the rare occasion, and is reluctant to shoot her gun at zombies(as she thinks they are still people) and have never shot at a person.

Best daughter 2k15 ;)

Best daughter 2k15 ;)

different character, but basically same concept as that one char. that was your char's daughter.

• Legend

Son of a Takistani father and half Russian mother, but born and bred Chernarussian. He hates his father, who was a drunken, womanizing soldier of fortune, but at least he learned a lot of survival skills due to him. My character spent a couple years in an American university, but was called back to serve in his father's unit during the most recent Chernarussian civil war. He deserted his unit under fire and has spent most of the rest of the intervening time in the hills and forests west of Zelenogorsk.

He's something of an affable idiot, but useful to have around. Trustworthy, loyal, and more than capable of taking care of himself as well as others. The zombie apocalypse has actually turned out rather well for him, since the people who would ordinarily want to throw him in jail are now either dead or have bigger things to worry about.

I tend to start off as a lone survivor, lost and a bit oblivious to the terrors of the world around him. Either a civilian who took shelter instead of evacuating cities and coming out to hell on earth, a left-for-dead military man or sometimes a total amnesiac. I like the idea of someone else "filling in the blank pages" on my characters, it tends to lead to some impressive RP potential.

I actually think this thread is a bit different, simply because it's asking you about your character, not the whole Hero/Bandit/Survivor stuff from the Arma mod.

But I play a member of the Chernarus Postal Service, which as one would guess fell apart as the government collapsed. Seeing as everything but short range radios seem to exist, his goal is to start postal routes to deliver goods and letters to people across the closed off country.

Lieutenant Burke.... A career man from the Royal Navy with 20 years accounted for. Originally from greater London, I enlisted to pursue the worldly fame and fortune my parents never quite found with their lorry business. With perfect O levels it seemed as good a step as any, and when I submitted my application I could hear the door to my dreary life open... until two critical mis'calcs slammed it back shut on my posterior.

"Question 37 - What special skills do you possess?"

Hmm, I can type over 100 words per minute. I was also branded the fastest stapler in secondary, neatest compiler in 8th, prat of the year in... well, that's all you need to know. Within one year I found myself neatly folded and stapled to the office of the Defence Counsil of the United Kingdom. If that sounds like white knee length bloomers from Victoria's Secrets well, you get the idea. So one day between comparing aftershaves with the other staff, I overheard some muckity mucks discussing an assignment overseas protecting UN voting observers - these are civilians who try to provide for fraud free voting in rougher countries - at which point I leaned into the conversation and offered the man with the most medals my cup of untouched tea. Next thing I know, here I am in Chernarus, zombies are biting everything that moves including UN observers, and I am now stuck attempting to keep two Yanks (Quin the Cowboy, and Val the "Surfer Dude") from shooting their feet off. At least they sing well, so it isn't a complete mess.

Until we cross paths again may your journey be filled with peaches and your canteen full of pond scum, I mean water,

Lt. H. H. Burke

• Sapphire

Carlos Martinez is sadistic, immoral, and mostly impatient, but somehow a people person. Probably a person you don't want to piss off. Unfortunately as good as he is with the ladies, he always seems to luck out with them.

He roams the lands Praising the Maker and in search for a one Doctor who "treated" him in Khasavyurt, a mental institution on Chernarus.

• Emerald

Carlos Martinez is sadistic, immoral, and mostly impatient, but somehow a people person. Probably a person you don't want to piss off. Unfortunately as good as he is with the ladies, he always seems to luck out with them.

He roams the lands Praising the Maker and in search for a one Doctor who "treated" him in Khasavyurt, a mental institution on Chernarus.

If Carlos didnt come off as a psychopathic zealot Im sure he'd have more luck.

loving the replies guys :) some awesome characters in there, carlos i have met you a few times before dude :) one time i came to the church of the maker and paraded my pot around, it was a bad day when even you guys called me crazy ha ha

I play as Notebook, a farm boy turned apocalypse survivor. In order to work off college debt, he took an internship with an international news agency (He went to school for journalism). This lead to a trip to Chernarus with a team of five......

You can guess the rest. He's simply living day by day, trying to make friends and survive.

• Emerald

I like to play as a Dark Hero kind of player. Ideally wearing a black cowboy hat I will roam Chenarus with my Revolver to bring vigilante justice to the bandits of the world. So if you see some kind of off looking cowboy in the distance come say Hi and please don't commit crime I'm a terrible shot.

Veterinarian survivor. I like playing a sort of 4/10 role. Has some knowledge of medicine (stitching wounds) and can start a campfire. Knows the basic functions of a shotgun from past recreational shooting but is no marksman (even with a 12g buckshot round). [[ Intentionally pulling shots, fumbling with reloading etc. ]]

This skill set makes me valuable to an extent but not prized.

I think next life (whether due to death or reset) I will be playing a much weaker character. With little to no survival skills. Only strength being able to run faster than a living corpse.

• Emerald

scared girl with mental problems

• Emerald

named Sakura

what a guy

I'm sorry aren't you inactive?

<3