Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 02:34

If you had a choice on how the world would end, how would you want it to end?

Vapor

• Sapphire

There are a lot of different theories on how it is all going to end, we all die, there will be no life left. We live, but there will be scarce amounts of food.

Here are a few examples:

Tidal Waves

Alien Attack

Super Volcano

Death of the Sun

Solar Flare

Biblical Fulfillment of the Prophecy

Asteroid Impact

Zombie Apocalypse

Nuclear warfare

World Famine

How do you want it to end?

• Sapphire

it just turns off like when you have a power cut

you're just walking down the street then suddenly black

RIP world

• Emerald

Murderous lesbian swedish swimsuit models that smother you to death and have taken over earth.

I would happily love to die that way.

• Emerald

Running out of natural resources should suffice to end the human race.

• Diamond

All plantlife stops producing oxygen, giving us about 10000 years left to live until there isnt enough oxygen to sustain us all. Inb4 Nicolas Cage rips this idea off and makes a movie about it...

• Sapphire

A massive sun eruption which would break every technological device we've got on earth. Basically a global EMP.

Fun fact, this is indeed possible and it may not end the world but probably civilization as we know it.

• MVP

Murderous lesbian swedish swimsuit models that smother you to death and have taken over earth.

Something like this but with less lesbian + more bi women and men

pls

• Emerald

• Titanium

Quickly.

• Sapphire

A massive sun eruption which would break every technological device we've got on earth. Basically a global EMP.

Fun fact, this is indeed possible and it may not end the world but probably civilization as we know it.

This would delight me. I could just fuck off into the woods and be happy, I often think about the essential skills that brought the human race this far that have been forgotten. Like simply making fire, most people would be screwed, or knowing which berries you can eat and which ones will make your insides fall out of your arse. How make clothing, shelter, tools, it fascinates me that this knowledge is almost lost in the everyday.

+1 for global EMP.

A virus gets out of hand which infects people and turns them into professional quickscopers who start to quickscope everything in their way.

an apocalypse of the falcon sniper clan # fright XDD

but seriously if the world is gonna end definitely zombie apocalypse i feel like i'd have the best chance of survival that way or in the way this war of mine depicted it.

• Emerald

Death Star

Die on my yacht in the Bahamas. 50 years from now