Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 01:44

Account Blacklisted?

Guest Fish

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://imgur.com/D2CgNYS

Why the verdict is not fair:

I'm not entirely sure why I am banned.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I was told by a few of my pals that I should get whitelisted on DayZRP so that I could play with em. So I signed up on the website and put in my whitelist application and all was swell. Then it came up with this weird message that I was 'blacklisted' because of Egg?

First off, I don't even know what blacklist is and secondly, this is my first time signing up.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Know what blacklist is and to be able to play on DayZRP.

What could you have done better?:

I have no clue.

-UPDATE-

I asked my brother (whom I share a steam account with) about being blacklisted on DayZRP and he said that he became perma-banned and blacklisted on these servers. Is this the cause of the problem and is there anyway to solve the problem so that I can play on the servers without creating a new account and buying DayZ all over again?

Do you guys need proof that we're different people, because that can be arranged. I'll give you any info you need.

• Legend

Verdict

Appeal Denied.

Explanation

It seems quite obvious to the staff team that the excuse is an attempt to bypass the ban on your account. The fact is "Egg" was permanently banned for completely unacceptable conduct that we do not welcome whatsoever. We do not accept people using the same account. Regardless of the legitimacy of the claims we will not accept this appeal based on that fact.

Outcome

No action taken.