Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 12:19

Sorry, I've tried to find/work out the answer...how do I get a signature on my posts?

The Gent

It is bugging the shit out of me that I can't work this out! I know there's a box I can tick on every post saying "signature", but I can't find where to edit the bugger so I actually *have* a sig!

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

The Gent

you need 100 posts

Ahhh - I don't mind that I can't at the moment...I'm just happy I know now. Thank you very much, sir.

Are there any requirements on filesize or suggested dimensions so I can prepare one?

Regards,

The Gent

• Titanium

Glad you got your answer.

/solving

Let us know if you have any other questions.

• Sapphire

The dimensions are 760x113

• Sapphire

Are there any requirements on filesize or suggested dimensions so I can prepare one?

Regards,

The Gent

My signature template for the graphic requests I get is 760x130. This is roughly the max dimensions you can have as a signature.

Feel free to request a graphic, by the way. Just click on my signature and that'll lead you to my graphic thread.

Regards,

The Gent

My signature template for the graphic requests I get is 760x130. This is roughly the max dimensions you can have as a signature.

Feel free to request a graphic, by the way. Just click on my signature and that'll lead you to my graphic thread.

Thank you very much for the info and the offer, but I'm a photographer by trade, so I love messing around with PS too haha.

This is what I have so far, I just need to tweak it a little.

WkjcivF.jpg

Your banners look great btw, I checked out thw thread.