Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:26

DayZ Standalone?

Guest Banshee

When you said "The mod" are you talking about DayZRP mod or DayZ ?

If not, DayZRP should be able to continue after the standalone unless they decide to not allow private servers.

I personally can't wait for it ! :P

• MVP

If not, DayZRP should be able to continue after the standalone unless they decide to not allow private servers.

Meh, I mean.. WoW doesn't allow private servers, but there are a lot of them.

Anyways, to play DayZRP, you'll need to have DayZ so it'd be stupid on Rocket's part to not allow private hives.

So.. yeah, DayZRP will survive! I read a thread about someone asking the same question.. they said they'd keep running with the DayZ mod before everything was all right with DayZ standalone. Or something around those lines.

Guest Banshee

I meant the DayZRP mod, and yeah I just don't want to put alot of money into skins if the mod wont be available when standalone DayZ is released.

Meh, I mean.. WoW doesn't allow private servers, but there are a lot of them.

Anyways, to play DayZRP, you'll need to have DayZ so it'd be stupid on Rocket's part to not allow private hives.

So.. yeah, DayZRP will survive! I read a thread about someone asking the same question.. they said they'd keep running with the DayZ mod before everything was all right with DayZ standalone. Or something around those lines.

Awesome :D I'de love for this mod to stay. I can hardly even get on regular DayZ servers now I'm so busy having fun on here.

I tell you, don't worry about the skins.

The main "Goal" is to donate to help the server. That's why they call this "Donation exchange" :P

Don't hesitate to donate and don't be scared about losing the skins. Rolle is always very generous with this. I'm sure he will refund if necessary.

I'm glad you have fun in the server ! Hope to see you out there, T.O.R is always pleased to meet players.

• MVP

I searched for the thread talking about the DayZRP standalone project but couldn't find it anywhere close.. Maybe I'm just too tired :P

I Know the question has been asked before and a reply around the lines I've written was given...

Although, if someone finds the thread I'm talking about, please post it! Hehe.

• MVP

Like I said earlier, private hives will always be part of games, even if they aren't supported (like the ones about the MMORPG's).

Anyways, I'm not a dev... I can't be sure of anything I say but they'll most probably find a way to get DayZRP to work.

Jamie, Goz, anyone? :P

• MVP

But this is a private server, and not a private hive, right? I think they won't support private hives because it isn't fair. Just like a lot of settings like draw distance are going to be decided by the server, not by the client.

Unless I got the wrong idea about what the difference between hive and server is.