Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 01:54

Hello. my friends, enemies, and fellow survivors.

Hello, DayZRP community. My name is Zack, and I just found out about DayZRP and it is just what I have been looking for. I have always been an avid fan of RP in games, such a great way to get more out of a game.

Sure, DayZ is fun as it is, but RP is adding a level of realism and a sense of community, and more importantly, a reason to stay alive out there.

I have done role plays before, in DayZ for a while, but also on other games, and even a little Live Action Role Playing (LARP for short). I'm hoping my whitelist application is accepted so I can begin anew, role playing a character with a bunch of like minded players, instead of trying to role play with people in public servers where I end up either being killed on sight, or completely ignored. I crave the interactions and conversations that will happen in this community!

Good look everyone, and I am happy to have found this community![/size][/font]

• Sapphire

Hello Tymaishu13/Zack! Welcome to the community! Good luck on the application.

You're going to love it here. This is a great community!

• Sapphire

Hey Zack, welcome to the community! If you have any questions, fire away!

Well, since you mention it, I noticed next to my name there is a "warning level" and it is at 0%, could you enlighten me on what it means, and what it's there for?

You can read about that here http://www.dayzrp.com/t-new-warning-mechanics

• Sapphire

Sounds good. Be sure to use the search function first, before asking any question. Also, if you have question that you know hasn't been answered, just go to the question forum and ask there.