Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 12:09

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone, I just filled out my application yesterday and i'm really hoping to get in. I've seen many videos of this server and I would love to join the experience. I have always been a big fan of role playing, well I hope to get in and have some good fun with you all!

• Sapphire

Hello Sirbasham. Interesting name. Welcome to the community! Good luck on your application! :)

Good luck on your application Basham, I would suggest that while you have the time, to scope out the boards, and dig into the Lore. It's a good read, and it will help you make your character, and fit in better in the long run!

I would suggest that while you have the time, to scope out the boards, and dig into the Lore.

Thank you, I actually doing that right now, So far after making my application, I've read more info and thought of more ideas, I've come up with some more of a back story for myself that makes a little more sense.

You are certainly welcome! There is also a section for posting character backgrounds somewhere, which is always helpful. Just remember that you don't have to play according to the background you submitted, it's just an example of what you can do. I think mine was so left over C.I.A agent who had been watching the country and reporting back to DC, now I play a mailman trying to reestablish postal routes.

Also, people are always willing to give advice and help out. Rifleman for instance has a nice thread to ask questions about the Lore.

Well I'll be sure to check it out, there is never an end to how much you can improve upon something, my background that I submitted, in a short version was basically about a fisherman that lived on his own, learning to survive off the land, he never really had anyone close to him, which is why he is weary of people. Again that is a short version with no detail whatsoever but from reading on the forums, I now know why he is there, where he stayed at during the start of the infection and such. As i said though, there isn't an end to how much something can be improved though. I appreciate the feedback and tips though, thank you again.