Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 17:12

Ender's lost journal -nolonger updating-

Ender

• Legend

QuHOiCj.png

Inspiration by Aurora Sky Click her name to check out her story/dairy

Sidenote: Its kinda dull right now cause this is the first page my character has wrote so hes a little rusty at this but he'll get better in time

There's a couple of spelling errors, is it intentional?

But regardless, it's an easy read(as the background is white, and my eye's arn't strained to stare at a black background, thank you good sir), and I hope it goes interesting places.

I enjoyed this :D

Some notes for improvement:

As mentioned "unless it's intentional" there are some spelling mistakes (use word to auto correct if unsure). I would also add some punctuation. It's hard to tell where a phrase ends and starts. And paragraphs as well would make these look better and make it easier to read.

Keep em coming :D

• Legend

thanks for the info guys i'll post up another one and hopefully better once my character has something to write about

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

As mentioned "unless it's intentional" there are some spelling mistakes (use word to auto correct if unsure). I would also add some punctuation. It's hard to tell where a phrase ends and starts. And paragraphs as well would make these look better and make it easier to read.

Roach you think you could lend me the template you used for your journal? I might seriously start one. So yeah...

Roach you think you could lend me the template you used for your journal? I might seriously start one. So yeah...

Sure I'll PM you :)

• Sapphire

-snip-

really like the idea of the notebook style.

Hope to hear more about Ender soon!

• MVP

Love it and look forward to reading more about Ender. Also thanks for the shout-out!

• Legend
tB3Kn5Z.png
  • MVP

I want to do something similar, as far as the format. Thanks for being the guinea pig, Ender. :P

Good reading, though. Amy's much in the same state of mind when it comes to friends. <3

• Legend

I want to do something similar, as far as the format. Thanks for being the guinea pig, Ender. :P

Good reading, though. Amy's much in the same state of mind when it comes to friends. <3

You're welcome and i look forward to seeing your format

i just wish i could find a font that looks like hand writing the font im using is nice but it looks to good doesnt look like hand writing

• MVP

i just wish i could find a font that looks like hand writing the font im using is nice but it looks to good doesnt look like hand writing

I know what you mean. Try 1001 Fonts, if you haven't already. :)

You can find cool and free fonts here: http://dafont.com

Just download one you like, drag and drop in in the "Font" folder (Control Panel).

• Legend

You can find cool and free fonts here: http://dafont.com

Just download one you like, drag and drop in in the "Font" folder (Control Panel).

Thanks i got 2 fonts now that im going to try out lets see how it looks in the next page

• Legend
FrM1JJ6.png
  • MVP

Short, but heart-felt. I like. :P

Poor 'Rora.

• Legend

0AmYu5L.png

DoKoqae.png

• Sapphire

-snip-

Fucking ETHAN!

• Legend