Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 17:17

Favorite Ambush Story?

My friends and I (Group A) had just finished clearly out a small town (not sure which one) while another one of my friends had befriended a group of two people (Group B) who previously killed us in a base and he got them to go to Group A. We were hiding behind houses near a straight road. My friend (Group B) who was a double agent wore a red hard hat to distinguish himself from the two enemies. We through a flashbang at Group B and my double agent went prone while my friend and eye headshotted the two guys. We took they're Akms and celebrated.

I do hope you realize that this is a different kind of environment, and that things like that aren't allowed here.

Yesterday I was with several other survivors at GM. We were in the cut out around the side of the admin/prison building.

We're sitting around the fire, not much talking - just resting. Weapons in hands though. A guy snuck around seemingly trying to get the jump on us. Not really an ambush but a bizarro-Ambush

He stumbled on four survivors armed to the teeth. :P We befriended him and all moved out towards NWAF together.

If this was on an rp server, that's totally against the rules dude. Not cool :l

• Sapphire

oh, no this is my first post. I haven't joined any [servers] yet

He already said that it wasn't.

I don't have an ambush story.

My buddy and I where leaving Cherno heading to Bolota via the road from the supermarket to the industrial/piano to the west. We where about 50-60 meters from the industrial concrete wall, when over my shoulder I see someone stalking us. I turn and pull my gun up. The stalker sees me do this and books it for a nearby house. My buddy and I run behind the concrete walls and wait 30-40 seconds when I spot the guy and his buddy. We end up setting up an ambush at the piano house, waiting for them to stumble upon us. We wait 6 to 8 minutes without see them. We where about to regroup around the gas station between Cherno and Bolota, when we spot them and the server crashes. Even though it didn't end in blood shed it was still funny in hind sight.

Walking up towards S-GRU Bend and a lonely man approaches me, we get talking and i explain that i am going to go search out a group of robbers just up the road, (I Had heard from a man claiming he got robbed by them)

The lonely man took interest in what i was talking about and asked if he could join me in possibly hunting down these bandits. i give him my sniper rifle and i take out my M16, so we walk up the road and hit the bend. and i BOOM, like 5 SVR Floods in on us DROPWEP10SEC and all that. turns out this lonely man was a capítan in disguise

i get taken into the forest and interrogated by someone, but me being stubborn didnt say much (to my knowlage, correct me if im wrong ^_^) but yeah after that they let me go with the old (dont come back or we will be forced to kill you) one of the best traps i have ever been played into. . .

I believe he mentioned that it was not on DayZRP.

Ok i didnt see that part

I was ambushed by two guys in Pavlovo. One had a Sks and the other had a fully decked AKM. The issue with their plan was, that they were pointing guns on either side of me. They put themselves in the crossfire. After dropping my backpack and vest, but keeping my engraved in my jacket, I let them look through it. They catch me on the lie and shoot me as I pull out the gun, AKM let's loose and hits his friend. Idk if he was just knocked unconcious or killed, but when I woke up like 15 minutes later, I was cuffed and both had left. My own weapons were gone, with the exception of my beautiful 1911, which they took all of the ammo for leaving it useless. I broke out and ran off with what was left of my gear.

(this didnt happen on the DayzRP servers!!)

Me and my friend Simo was trying to set up an ambush between elektro and kamy (we were fully looted with ttsko and m4's) once we spotted a freshspawn i ran upto him and shouted "HANDS UP!" he just looked at me and kept running to elektro.. i ran after him and tried to put him in handcuffs, he turned around and managed to knock me out! Simo then ran upto him and tried to shoot him (his aim was REALLY off that day...) he missed a WHOLE magazine and also got knocked out... (we were both missing quite alot of blood, so it took us a while to wake up). when we later woke up we were naked and standing in a sea of teddy bears and 6 freshspawn standing around us and trying to convert us to islam...

we havent tried to set up an ambush after that day...

Well I was inadvertently used as bait. If any of you ran into me at night, you'll know I use a gas lantern everywhere I go since my game is super dark. Well I ran into some banditos who took a shine to the gun I found earlier, and a few people had been following me to see what I was up to. Apparently they knew I was going to be jumped eventually, and were using me as bait. They took him prisoner and sent me on my way (after taking my lantern ;-; ) No idea what happened to the guy after that though...

Aside from the instance FanaticMonk mentioned earlier i remember way back in the day(around about 0.42), the crew monk and i used to roll with on public servers would set up these really elaborate ambushes at krasnostav airstrip. One time a group of about 8 of us took cover in bushes etc and would lie in wait for unsuspecting players to go inside the ATC(back when there was one at NE airstrip). On one day we caught about 12 players in our little trap, it was very hectic.

Yesterday I was with several other survivors at GM. We were in the cut out around the side of the admin/prison building.

We're sitting around the fire, not much talking - just resting. Weapons in hands though. A guy snuck around seemingly trying to get the jump on us. Not really an ambush but a bizarro-Ambush

He stumbled on four survivors armed to the teeth. :P We befriended him and all moved out towards NWAF together.

Haha i love to make friends with those who try to kill you. They become very submissive to you and feel guilty for trying o kill you.