Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 17:29

Expectations

Hey DayZRP, just joined this community, awaiting my white list. Im pretty excited to start playing with everyone here. I had one question though. Should I be expecting experiences like

when I play? Even if not, im still excited as hell.

Also, if any other new players want a team to start off with, I got some friends, and we wouldn't mind having you if you want. When we first start playing of course.

Thanks guys!

Hey DayZRP, just joined this community, awaiting my white list. Im pretty excited to start playing with everyone here. I had one question though. Should I be expecting experiences like

when I play? Even if not, im still excited as hell.

Also, if any other new players want a team to start off with, I got some friends, and we wouldn't mind having you if you want. When we first start playing of course.

Thanks guys!

Welcome, this is a fun community to be a part of. Make sure you study the rules carefully to avoid any problems in game. Remember this is an RP server not a regular server. We enjoy the interaction. I hope you do as well, and have a good time.

Can i join?

If you go the group section of the forums, I believe there is a post called looking for group. Post a little bit about yourself and someone will reach out to you.

Guest OzzyTheGrouch

Wow I can't believe you watched the same video that got me to want to join. I loved that video and thought "This is what I've always wanted from DayZ."

Now to submit my application to get whitelisted!!

• Titanium

/moved to Introductions

Welcome to DayZRP!

I hope you enjoy your time here.

• Sapphire

You'll get to experience stuff similar, if not better. Welcome to the community! :)