Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 18:21

Hey there!

Hi guys!

I used to play a lot of DayZ mod for arma2 and really enjoyed to play with my group. After the SA came out I have been playing DayZ on and off, always searching for a good community/server where I would enjoy play.

The thing is that I always enjoyed DayZ, but all the KoS and no interaction between players made me play less and less.

After some time without playing, I saw that the crafting system had some cool stuff that I would love to try and started playing again. I remembered DayZRP from back in the DayZ mod days, so when I saw the trailer decided to come here. I knew that this community always worked for a better and better RP experience and after some reading on the forum decided to try again.

Since I'm ending my master thesis, I might not have a lot of time to play the game, but would really enjoy to play with all of you.

• MVP

Welcome back to the apocalypse!

• Sapphire

Welcome back to the wastelands! I always enjoy seeing old members make a return.

I hope it still meets your expectations and good luck on that thesis! :)

• Sapphire

Welcome back to 'The End Nvoltex! That's great you made your way here.

Hey all, been rocking the mod (mainly origins and epoch) for about 2.5 years and moved to the SA with great expectations. Unfortunately as we all know SA needs some serious work with the SoS attitude of most survivors... And this is why I am participating with the RP clan, after watching several YT Vids on the RP servers this could be the mode to get me and friends back into DayZ.

The name's Johnny Franks. I'll hopefully see you in there.