Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 18:05

Your favorite Fighting Scene in any Game

Guest Senna1337

Guest Senna1337

Hey Guys, just yearning to see what Fighting Scene or Boss Fight you liked in your favorite Games. i really did like this Scene from Saints Row 2

[video=youtube]

• Sapphire

Hands down my favorite Boss Fight, considering Dark Souls was one of my favorite games too play in a long time. Plus, this fight may have been the hardest to complete.

[video=youtube]

• Sapphire

I found this quite enjoyable!

[video=youtube]

• MVP

Ending of Metal Gear Rising

Nuff said

• El Presidente

Most memorable is Ultimecia from Final Fantasy 8, especially her last form. That music.

Came here to post this. Most epic fight scene was Solid vs Liquid Ocelot, bare handed, on top of Arsenal Gear.

I... can't agree more, as a MGS fan! But the duel between Naked Snake VS The Boss was really damn good as well, back in MGS3!

Came here to post this. Most epic fight scene was Solid vs Liquid Ocelot, bare handed, on top of Arsenal Gear.

I... can't agree more, as a MGS fan! But the duel between Naked Snake VS The Boss was really damn good as well, back in MGS3!

I was laughing too hard for that fight. I had a lab coat on because it was white and it blended in really well with the flowers. It was just so ridiculous that Naked Snake would be wearing that.

Guest Senna1337

I was laughing too hard for that fight. I had a lab coat on because it was white and it blended in really well with the flowers. It was just so ridiculous that Naked Snake would be wearing that.

Too bad DarksydePhil had to ruin MGS for me forever...

• MVP

This one's probably my favourite. It was a lot more fun and awesome then it looks in this video(mostly because the vanguard class is too OP :( )

[video=youtube]

There's also this:

[video=youtube]

• Sapphire

The "fighting" part comes at the end, but I still recommend watching the whole thing :)

[video=youtube]

Pretty much every scene in Last of us including Joel and a Hunter. But seriously favorite fighting scene is when Joel is fight on second story in college with hunter, both drop and Joel is impaled by a pipe. Hardcore scene loved the game.

You guys got it, well played.

CQC...it's where it's at.

Too bad DarksydePhil had to ruin MGS for me forever...

Ruined ? How ? Seeing this poor guy tried to play was hilarious.

Bayonetta, the whole game i'd say.

+1 for Ornstein and Smough