Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 18:56

OREL for the win.

There was a OREL group but, for reasons I don't have in my knowledge, they are not that active anymore, as they were really active IC for quite a while.

And to answer you, the only uniform parts I found was in police stations / police cars.

• Sapphire

There was a OREL group but, for reasons I don't have in my knowledge, they are not that active anymore, as they were really active IC for quite a while.

And to answer you, the only uniform parts I found was in police stations / police cars.

They were forcibly disbanded due to constant rulebreaks. If someone wants to start up an actual roleplay-oriented police style clan, that would be really cool. I'd support that concept 100%.

Guest Vittoria

They were forcibly disbanded due to constant rulebreaks. If someone wants to start up an actual roleplay-oriented police style clan, that would be really cool. I'd support that concept 100%.

Just because we had a member who on his own broke rules, doesn't mean we weren't "roleplay orientated".

Anyways, every time a group with laws starts up, it goes down pretty fast.

Wait for logs, and there should be some.

I RP a police officer, still looking for that danged chapeau though...got the pants and jacket, shotty, handcuffs(pristine of course), and Aviators... But I only patrol 3 towns atm, when I have to leave my towns and head out for gear I ghillie up and go sneaky.

• Sapphire

Just because we had a member who on his own broke rules, doesn't mean we weren't "roleplay orientated".

Anyways, every time a group with laws starts up, it goes down pretty fast.

Wait for logs, and there should be some.

The intent wasn't to imply that you guys weren't roleplay-oriented, only that a "law enforcement" clan would need to be RP-based if they expect to survive.

We got disbanded(rip)

We found our OREL clothing in police stations, and they are RARE

Like, hella rare.

We had 10 some dudes, if we were lucky, we had one guy in all OREL and maybe one or two with just a pair of pants or just the shirt...

• Emerald

That's not it at all. We had plenty of Roleplay in our group that went unnoticed. We were disbanded due to a singular person whom is now perma-banned, that initiated poorly and gave us a poor image, as well as another member.

Anyway, the only places to find it are on Police cars, or in Police stations. So I'd start there.

Edit: And to those wishing to start up a law enforcement group. You aren't able to use OREL unless Warmachine gives you his consent to use it.

That's not it at all. We had plenty of Roleplay in our group that went unnoticed. We were disbanded due to a singular person whom is now perma-banned, that initiated poorly and gave us a poor image, as well as another member.

Anyway, the only places to find it are on Police cars, or in Police stations. So I'd start there.

Edit: And to those wishing to start up a law enforcement group. You aren't able to use OREL unless Warmachine gives you his consent to use it.

Who is Warmachine and why? Is this RP reasons or community reasons?

• Emerald

It's a community reason. You aren't allowed to recreate or bring back an old group (I'm guessing pertaining to standalone now, maybe still mod groups?) without the previous owner's consent. Therefore Warmachine, the ex leader/ex gamemaster of OREL, would have to give said people consent to use his idea.

It's a community reason. You aren't allowed to recreate or bring back an old group (I'm guessing pertaining to standalone now, maybe still mod groups?) without the previous owner's consent. Therefore Warmachine, the ex leader/ex gamemaster of OREL, would have to give said people consent to use his idea.

I can't WEAR certain things without permission? Seems a bit ridiculous.

• Emerald

No no no, you misunderstand me. You can't recreate the OREL clan. But you can wear the clothing.

No no no, you misunderstand me. You can't recreate the OREL clan. But you can wear the clothing.

Ok what if we just called ourselves something else then.. I don't understand, you're right. I mean it's a very obvious, in-game concept. Police, firefighters, OREL (clothing is put right there in the game,) nurse outfits, soldiers, etc... I don't see how someone can claim rights to that. xD Especially if there isn't a group currently RP'ing it out.

Guest Vittoria

Ok what if we just called ourselves something else then.. I don't understand, you're right. I mean it's a very obvious, in-game concept. Police, firefighters, OREL (clothing is put right there in the game,) nurse outfits, soldiers, etc... I don't see how someone can claim rights to that. xD Especially if there isn't a group currently RP'ing it out.

No one is saying you can't wear the outfits, just can't make the group idea.

So this thread is pointless then.

You can play as CPD and just have a couple of OREL guys there.

What happens if there's a group of us and we just RP OREL anyways?

What happens if there's a group of us and we just RP OREL anyways?

You can RP as OREL remnants with no relation to the 'OREL' group that was made on the forums.