Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 03:48

Ban Appeal for Confusion on Application

Guest IMisterTibbles

Guest IMisterTibbles

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

I do not have a link. I only have the message on my /whitelist.php link.

Why the verdict is not fair:

I am not yet a member of the community, but, I did submit applications to join and hit my maximum. I would like to explain the misunderstanding that occurred. I submitted my first application. When I got a reply, it said I was missing "the responsibilities of the hostage taker." I do not remember the exact wording, but that's kind of what it said. When I resubmitted my application, I got another reply saying that I need to explain "the right to KoS." Now, I was smart enough to remember to copy my application. I simply copied and pasted my application. Not thinking, I did NOT paste the copy of my second application. Because of this, I was missing the part about "The responsibility of hostage takers." I only had the "right to KoS."

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

If you are confused by this: I have the required information on my Second and Third applications combined. If you were to look at my second and third applications, you would see that I was required to add is separate, but is all shown. If needed, I can explain it by word of mouth on TeamSpeak.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like the chance to resubmit my application and add to the community :)

What could you have done better?:

I could have read over my previous applications and made sure that all of the required information was included.

• Legend

Hi

You had 3 chances like everyone and a fair chance to become a member of DayZRP. We looked up all your whitelist applications and we can not see any improvement, even we told you exactly what you need to add.

You were rejected 3 times for almost the same reasons.

Sometimes we do make exceptions, but only if you actually improve and correct your application. Unfortunately, this was not the case.

I can understand that you might find this harsh, but we need to be strict.

Outcome:

Appeal denied. Blacklist will hold and account banned.