Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 18:05

Hacker warning S1 EU

Pepe

• Emerald

So i was just minding my own business eating a tomato in vybor when suddenly i hear what sounds like an axe chop, the game freezes at blood coming out of my head and Im dead, think theres a hacker on so youve been warned

Yeah there has been a couple, they will keep doing it even more now I think since logs are coming out very very soon (this week I think, if all works well). So they are in overdrive it seems right now cause of all that.

They will get caught if not this week due to logs, very soon!

Can't wait to get rid of these stains.

• Emerald

Player List

UqFZK8u.png

Video Evidence

[video=youtube]

Please make a report discussion using the following format:

[color=#FF0000][b]Server and location:[/b][/color]

[b][color=#FF0000]Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):[/color][/b] 

[b][color=#FF0000]Daytime or Night-time:[/color][/b] 

[color=#FF0000][b]Your in game name:[/b][/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]Names of allies involved:[/b][/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]Name/Skin of suspect/s:[/b][/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]Suspects weapon/s:[/b][/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):[/b][/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):[/b][/color]
(upload any YouTube footage as 'unlisted')

[color=#FF0000][b]Detailed description of the events:[/b][/color]

http://www.dayzrp.com/f-report-discussion

Guest Doug Quade

Hard to say it was a hacker. All the doors were open in the house you walked into. The person could have come in and KOS'd you while you were eating. This would be a KOS report in my opinion as there was no initiation. I make it a habit of closing all doors , after clearing a building, especially when I am travelling alone. Sorry that this happened to you though.

I had a run in with an invisi-hacker on S2 yesterday. He killed 5 people I both loosely knew and were good friends with. Every death was an melee weapon to the back of the head. The victims had to be standing completely still, but it followed our group for a good 30-40 minutes until we all left at the server restart.

I agree, I do believe they're getting desperate. The 28th is when we're getting our update, as far as I've seen. Be careful out there guys, it might just be safe to wait it out until the update.

I had a run in with an invisi-hacker on S2 yesterday. He killed 5 people I both loosely knew and were good friends with. Every death was an melee weapon to the back of the head. The victims had to be standing completely still, but it followed our group for a good 30-40 minutes until we all left at the server restart.

I agree, I do believe they're getting desperate. The 28th is when we're getting our update, as far as I've seen. Be careful out there guys, it might just be safe to wait it out until the update.

Well, if our characters are (more than likely) getting wiped tomorrow, I don't know why we should avoid getting on. I mean, getting killed by the scripters always sucks, but we'll be starting over soon either way I guess.

I'll probably try and get on for a bit later, hopefully I manage to avoid the cheaters. There time is coming...

• Emerald

So i was just minding my own business eating a tomato in vybor when suddenly i hear what sounds like an axe chop, the game freezes at blood coming out of my head and Im dead, think theres a hacker on so youve been warned

same thing happened at green mountain at s2 us, about 15 people killed because of it