Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 13:58

DAYZRP - The Story Of A Survivor (Teaser)

RetrakPaul

Hey folks, Im relatively new to posting on this forum, but im just posting here to show everyone a new series im starting on my YT channel. Its all going to be filmed on DAYZRP servers and is about a survivor in chernarus, Learning how to survive, learning how to fend for himself, meeting new people. It wont be a typical gameplay style series, will be more like.... episodes or a tv show, or mini-movies.

Hope you like and share the videos :)

Thanks.

Why would anyone run into a person that's screaming and running towards you?

In this case for the purposes of the series, the character has woke up in chernarus with little memory of his past and doesn't know how he got there. He quickly learns of the infected (in the video) and realizes he needs to start protecting himself.

• Sapphire

It might be good. Teaser is a teaser.

In this case for the purposes of the series, the character has woke up in chernarus with little memory of his past and doesn't know how he got there. He quickly learns of the infected (in the video) and realizes he needs to start protecting himself.

I think instead of letting the infected hit you, you should have started running as soon as it was close enough to tell that there was something wrong with it. The appearance of it and the scream are enough to tell that there is something wrong with this individual. Tunnel vision, good choice.

It might be good. Teaser is a teaser.

I think instead of letting the infected hit you, you should have started running as soon as it was close enough to tell that there was something wrong with it. The appearance of it and the scream are enough to tell that there is something wrong with this individual. Tunnel vision, good choice.

Yeah, i agree with you here. Will bear that in mind next time ;)[/b]