Server time (UTC): 2021-10-21 05:42

a rule on Revenge

• Legend

You're remembering things from the old rule set. Role play it and use common sense. Don't go over the line. You know where the line is. Yes you do.

• Emerald

Right under your comment. and above your signature... Ok, so it is clearly allowed then, very nice. Just has to be roleplayed in between the one who has the revenge rights and the group being contracted for the job, can I get an admin ruling on this?

• MVP

As far as I know, a lot of the rules are more or less the same as they were pre-rules rewrite, but they just aren't as specific.

To me, hiring a group of people to help you get revenge sound completely RP to me, so I can't see why this wouldn't be allowed. But you never know..

Hmm' in my opinion, if I'd contract a group to get revenge, I'd do whatever means necessary to not accidentally killing innocents. Sending them out, without yourself, can be very problematic. Anything to not cause reports, you know ^^

But getting reinforcements to get revenge shouldn't be a problem

• MVP

Thank you Goz, and might I ask, can this decision be considered final since you are a Gamemaster?

Spectre that is near enough close to a final answer.

You have to remember that all the other factors will influence the decision depending on how it continued and what evidence is available.

If it does happen, I would recommend you be 100% certain of their identities and recording the event just in case of any problems.

• Emerald

I appreciate the information, having something like this said can DEFINATELY open up some more possible RP and contribute to the TP being used more, as a place to find others who want to hunt bandits as well as trading xD

• MVP

I my eyes enlisting a crew for revenge (if done in RP manner and makes some sense :) ) is fully ok.

About timer, there are no specific details if it's 1 hour or longer/shorter. This has a purpose not to bound players to some artificial timer. I believe that if you are able to hunt down aggresor in the same game session it's fully ok. This must take into account player disconnects etc and still be in making sense timeframe. We defintely won't allow killing somebody for offence made one day earlier.