Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 18:25

Infantile Sexuality

Hey!

I don't want to come across as a party pooper, or prude, but what I experienced last night at Green Mountain felt like an excursion to "Green Mountain day nursery" or, sorry for the language "Green Mountain Gays club".

Some might consider it role play,but in a post apocalyptic scenario it DOES come across weird when the only leisure time activity seems to be examinating each others anuses, covering it as some kind of doctor's play.

why open this thread?

Are there any other activities going on during night times at Green Mountain on EU1 or is that it? If so, I'd better be looking for RP elsewhere on the map :P

Cheers

RALF (the german who didn't want his asshole examined by some cover up russian accent doctor)

Sorry for the language

• Emerald

If you feel rules have been broken and you happen to know who broke these rules, feel free to put up a report.

DayzRP employs a zero tolerance policy towards those who engage in racist, rape, immature or otherwise abusive role play. Such actions are grounds for permanent removal from this server, taken from the rules.

• Titanium

Wait, so people at Green Mountain were walking around and asking others if they wanted their anus examined?

Can you explain the situation a little more for us?

This is precisely why I do not play anymore. The RP on this server for the most part has either dissapeared or gone to a level more like troll rather than serious RP. The good RPers have a spot on the map and they do not move from it from what I can see as I have encountered only trolls and people that run away from everyone the times I have played. Maybe you should consult with some greater groups ask them where they hang out (not really RPish I know but that's the only place you will get good RP and enjoy it unlike the situations you were in). When you run into a "Good RPer"you will know it. I wish I could find some in these days, but it seems that every time I come online there is noone in the game even tho the player list says differently. Atleast you know where not to go these days. I've hear that Green Mountain not only holds trolls like ones you described but also kos'ers and similar types of people. Sometimes I wish we could go back to the Mod just because of all the amazing moments I had in it. :)

• MVP

Hajo, do you have a time of when this happened? This should not be happening...

We employ a zero tolerance policy towards those who engage in racist, rape, immature or otherwise abusive role play. Such actions are grounds for permanent removal from this server.

Guys, relax. PandoraX3M kind of nailed it. I do not feel a report is necessary, nor do I want to cause troubles to those who had fun playing it. I just felt it was totally inappropriate and I was like "so you're hanging out on some mountain, surrounded by zombies and all you care for is examinating each others anuses". I do remeber the names also, but I think it would be over the top to report them.

I just have a different POV of roleplaying and I felt surrounded by 10 year olds. They tried to put it into a backstory as if would be necessary to be examined, but not really with any depth :P

There were lots of people there, it happened between 00:00 and 01:50 CET, in the beginning it was like some people pondering about it but later on it became the focus of the activities and then i simply left because I felt it was dumb.

;)

• Titanium

While you might not think it worthy of a report, I do.

Next time you witness something like this happen, grab their names, record it and make a report discussion.

People doing anal examinations do not deserve to be on this server. It's completely immature.

Wait, so people at Green Mountain were walking around and asking others if they wanted their anus examined?

Can you explain the situation a little more for us?

No, there was a so called "doctor" and his bodyguard who were asking people to follow them in the back room of the barracks on top of Green mountain (weapons drawn). Some people seemed to enjoy it and when they approached me to "follow them to get examined" we kind of got into an argument because i refused. I think they were on the edge of starting a fight about it when I tried to tell them that I am not the kind of guy to engage into homosexual activities so to speak.

It was a coming and going on GM and I generally felt that the other conversations like "will u trade that helmet boi?" where like ... not the RP I was expecting either.

Dont take this as a rant, it was just a bad experience. I had good RP in the past days also but this was at least worth a posting in my opinion. Maybe the involved people read this an re-consider.

Peace

/Hj

• MVP

Much of the rp at Green Mountain is...less than desirable, try moving around to different areas and you'll find much better rp :). And like Sung said, these people do not deserve a spot on DayZRP servers. Just because some people enjoy it does not mean that it's allowed, the server, it caused you and possibly many other people a bad experience. You said you have the names, I know you personally may not feel comfortable revealing the names of the people who engaged in the activity, no one can force you to reveal them :P

However, I highly suggest you think of where this could lead, from examinations to ... who knows, how far will the rabbit hole go?

A picture of the obscenities, i managed to take, attached.

@Volke: Thanks, I am good. This was my first visit to GM and probably the last. I met interesting people in different places across the map. GM was too crowded anyways and I guess its difficult to have a good experience because of the different expectations people have.

I maybe reconsider to open a report. If the officials deem it necessary I'll do it. Unfortunately I didn't record any video footage of the events.

• Emerald

Sorry but I really advise you to make a report. This is completely immature and does not correspond with the rules the staff has established. This is suppose to be a serious RP community and it disappoints me when people like this show up and decide to have silly troll moments than serious RP moments.

So they were essentially forcing people to allow themselves to be examined in an inappropriate manner? Sounds pretty abusive to just walk up to people, and expect them to drop their pants and allow you to check something like that, at gunpoint. Had I been trying to rp there, as an actual character, I'm fairly confident I would feel extremely uncomfortable especially because by definition it could be considered a form of rape.

Imagine if it were a doctor trying to force women to have gynecological examinations, seems pretty unacceptable.

• Sapphire

The good RPers have a spot on the map and they do not move from it from what I can see as I have encountered only trolls and people that run away from everyone the times I have played.

Then you are not searching well enough, I've had some amazing roleplays lately. Both with my group and with random strangers. There's no end to where you'll find a good roleplayer, even if you travel far north almost at the end of the map, I encountered an amazing roleplayer and I've been searching for him ever since. Even at the coast in Cherno, I've found two guys who were amazing at roleplaying, there's tons of spots to find good roleplayers at, you just need to get through the trouble of finding and going there.

• Emerald

You have to make a report discussion. You can't just post straight formal.

Thank you. I just found out myself ... Next time no "tl;dr"

sorry

/hj

Thank you. I just found out myself ... Next time no "tl;dr"

Edit: Report discussion opened.

sorry

/hj

• Emerald

People like you mentioned in the op need to be given a permanent vacation from DayZRP.

I urge you and anyone else that comes across behavior like that to get their name and report them. They are not the kind of people I nor anyone else (I hope) wants to see on this server

It says I am not allowed to open a formal report, acess denied.

You have to open a report in the Report Discussions section (Only staff can move it to Formal)

http://www.dayzrp.com/f-report-discussion

Please do report this, it is amazingly stupid and fail troll RP in mine and a lot of other people's opinion. Green Mountain is notorious for terrible rp, trolls, KOS and much more. On a rare basis you get decent RP up there. These people are the reason RP is gonna die. Logs are coming out soon and this should rid of the bad RPers that ruin it for everyone else I hope.

• MVP

I had the same experience. I was ushered in and these guys made me take off my pants and did an anal check and one stuck his finger up my ass.

yeah...

That should 100% be reported

Some people end up here and are very polite, post oh i´m so happy to have found you etc and so on, and as soon as they are accepted in they turn to that.

When accepted, the work of staying on the server actually begins, it does not end. This is nothing short of pathetic and they should be out the door yesterday.

Hajo77, you did good in making this public. Don´t feel bad or doubt that. See it as you are helping others in not ending up experiencing such behavior as you had to endure.