Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 17:14

Hello! Glad to be here!

Well everyone, I just submitted my first whitelist application. I look forward to roleplaying with all of you if all goes well! If not, I'm still glad to be apart of your promising community! And hope I'll have better luck in the future.

PS. If you're reading this Morph, I've got you and your Twitch chat to thank for pointing me in the right direction!

Welcome to the community hope you have a great time here... If you ever need help feel free to jump on our teamspeak to talk to other members or get help from the staff.

Welcome to the community hope you have a great time here... If you ever need help feel free to jump on our teamspeak to talk to other members or get help from the staff.

I would love to hop on TS, but I have to get some sleep before work, I plan on reading up on the report discussion forum during my breaks and throughout the day.

Not to mention I want to make a donation because of all the great hype I see in this community.

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

Well I put in a donation for you awesome people! I've been lurking on the site all morning, and I have to say, not only am I impressed, I feel like I've finally found what I've been looking for in this game. The way it's meant to be played.

Here's to all of you awesome people that have made, and keep making this community something to look forward to be apart of. I'm looking forward to getting to know more about all of you and your characters!