Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 19:18

did it ever happened to you

Tarazan

Hello everyone

hopes you all doin fine :D

i was in The green montains with a group of great and lovly people so we heard a news That there is a group of people coming to the great mountain and they are hostile so the group that i was with sent me outside scouting for them !

let me speed it up foryou guys :D

my question is did it ever happened to somone that he get stucked in a place and he cant move i dont know what it was excatly but i couldnt move from my place i just can circle around and look :D

my second question is what do you do excatly when you get this kinda buggs so you dont runin the rp of this situation?

i wrote in chat // bugged place and said in mic that i will take a quick nab :D

so i want to know if i was right or wrong with it cuz i heard that you cant leave a rp situation like loggin out untill you wait 15mnts but i came back after 2mnt when i logged in again it was fine :D

• Legend

I've gotten this bug before and all you can do is log sadly but if you tried to rp out the situation like stated above then its all good.

• MVP

Do you feel your question is answered Tarazan?

I've gotten this bug before and all you can do is log sadly but if you tried to rp out the situation like stated above then its all good.

well lucky me i got a quick spot in server after i logged out :D

• Legend

Also just want to throw this in the waiting fifteen minute rule before logging off is only for hostile actions unless you have the victims consent.

• Emerald

Your thought's on what to do in this situation is correct.

Try RP it out best you can and if needed leave and rejoin the server a little //ooc message goes a long way to save confusion.

in the event of hostile action taking place archer has summed it up here

Also just want to throw this in the waiting fifteen minute rule before logging off is only for hostile actions unless you have the victims consent.

damn you alpha !

/solving