Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 19:40

Level-headed Article: It makes me happy

Mathematics

Yeah...Hmmm...How to word this appropriately, because I could never mock someone for any choice they have made to go through life as, I just don't care enough about another individual to do so...it's just that...If you have seen Idiocracy, it isn't just about smarter people being mocked by less intelligent people. It is also the exact vice versa of that.

It's hard to put into words, but i guess I am trying to say, stupid people are raised this way, we are animals and have a herd mentality, there are more stupid people than not, people who deviate from a herd derived norm will always face this challenge, there will have to be a push by transgender individuals to group up, they will then have to defend themselves using confidence and reason sustaining a lot of derision and attacks, bell curve analytics shows there will always be hardcore stupid people, hardcore transgender activists, and a lot of fence sitters in the middle...It's just gonna be a long road, but hopefully reason and understanding wins out...

With that being said, the herd adopts this mentality because it is a stop gap measure to protect the species, the majority doesn't want change, until change has been shown to not be detrimental to the species. That is why I can't fault people continuing what they are doing despite reason and science continually showing them that it isn't a bad thing...I know it sucks to say they are allowed to have their opinion when it is so obviously wrong...it is just that to us it is obvious, to them it is dogmatic propaganda that is easier to go along with than to oppose the majority...

Coronation Street is the longest running soap opera, and has tackled this issue a while back with one of the main characters on the show and they handled it exquisitely well. So the ball is moving...but it is moving uphill in a Sisyphusian way and will require more and more people to stand up for basic rights of transgender people.

Nice article grab though! More attention, and smart articles like this will sway some people to adopt a more human view about these issues, though also do the opposite as well.

• Sapphire

I have to say, sir, that I like you now. Hah.

• Emerald

You go to hell if you commit suicide D:

• Sapphire

You go to hell if you commit suicide D:

That's why you're supposed to delve into the Underworld in order to reclaim your love's lost soul. Just remember that once you get it, to never turn back around. If you do... neither you nor your love shall leave.

• Sapphire

As a person with more than a few transgender friends I can say with ease that the way people judge them especially heavily religious people more than anyone else is beyond disgusting to say the least I genuinely don't see why they get the hate to be honest other than because some book says its wrong.

People should be able to live they way they want without people constantly judging and bullying them I don't see why people feel the need to step in and get involved and give their opinion when its not wanted or needed.

Hopefully ignorance will subside eventually

• Emerald

As a person with more than a few transgender friends I can say with ease that the way people judge them especially heavily religious people more than anyone else is beyond disgusting to say the least I genuinely don't see why they get the hate to be honest other than because some book says its wrong.

People should be able to live they way they want without people constantly judging and bullying them I don't see why people feel the need to step in and get involved and give their opinion when its not wanted or needed.

Hopefully ignorance will subside eventually

For the record That BOOK does not say that people can judge, It says God is peoples judge, not other man. Jesus spoke of helping sinners to redeem them from eternal damnation, so I don't get why soe people shun the people that need help the most.

• Sapphire

For the record That BOOK does not say that people can judge, It says God is peoples judge, not other man. Jesus spoke of helping sinners to redeem them from eternal damnation, so I don't get why soe people shun the people that need help the most.

Indeed you couldn't be more correct and that is exactly it people categorizes them as sinners....why? I don't get it at all that in itself is judging.

I don't mean to bash any sort of religion which is why I never mentioned any book in particular because there isn't just one I mean more to bash the people that use it as excuse to ridicule and bully people because of their ignorant or misguided interpretation of it etc. which apply to more than just this case actually.

but I wont get into it il just forward this link to those friends.

• Emerald

Indeed you couldn't be more correct and that is exactly it people categorizes them as sinners....why? I don't get it at all that in itself is judging.

I don't mean to bash any sort of religion which is why I never mentioned any book in particular because there isn't just one I mean more to bash the people that use it as excuse to ridicule and bully people because of their ignorant or misguided interpretation of it etc. which apply to more than just this case actually.

based on the belief God instituted marriage in creation between one man and one woman. I wish people read every cultures sacred text, then they would know the answers to some questions they have.

• Sapphire

based on the belief God instituted marriage in creation between one man and one woman. I wish people read every cultures sacred text, then they would know the answers to some questions they have.

who said anything about marriage?

and no offence but I am not asking any questions I already have the answer I personally don't find the answer satisfying enough I am educated to a level that I can form my own opinion on the religions I have studied thank you very much.

and as mentioned above I am not getting into it if you want to get into it PM me

• Emerald

who said anything about marriage?

and no offence but I am not asking any questions I already have the answer I personally don't find the answer satisfying enough I am educated to a level that I can form my own opinion on the religions I have studied thank you very much.

and as mentioned above I am not getting into it if you want to get into it PM me

k bby <3 u

• Sapphire

k bby <3 u

Thats a lie and you know it nobody <3s me

• MVP

k bby <3 u

Thats a lie and you know it nobody <3s me

Bu...bu bu.but I luvz youzzz.....

• Sapphire

I love everyone... even you, Vlad.

(Psst, Vlad, find out what the Ukrainian forces use for their gear!)

• MVP
  • Sapphire

That was a really good read. Thank you for sharing.

• MVP

What'd ya mean?

I liked that. xD

Top 1 favorite and true YT video so far this year.

• Sapphire

What'd ya mean?

I liked that. xD

What kit do Ukrainian forces use? Since you've seen some of them in-person.

• MVP

What'd ya mean?

I liked that. xD

Well they use alot of TTsKO, along with older AK-74s, and various heavy weapons. (RPG-7s and PKMs)

Old soviet steel helmets along with newer western gear. Why do you ask?

• Sapphire

What'd ya mean?

Well they use alot of TTsKO, along with older AK-74s, and various heavy weapons. (RPG-7s and PKMs)

Thoughts.

• MVP

Thoughts.

What makes you think I have familiarity with the Ukrainian Army?

...Growing up, like most kids, I shunned things that were different. I am Catholic and I grew up in a house of the same. We were taught that homosexuals burn in hell and so forth and so on.

My best friend Jackie had a brother, who was a transgender. At the time we only knew him as "gay". Which he openly accepted and admitted. We were nice to him, but still made jokes about the situation and shit like that.

He knew we didn't hate him, but we still fucked with him, sometimes to the point he didn't like hanging out with us. I can't say I blame him as I look back on it now.

I got hurt pretty bad about 11 or 12 years ago. I was put into a wheelchair and the Doctors told me I may never walk again. All my friends moved on with their lives and here I was, stuck in this chair. They forgot about me and I became depressed.

I didn't have anybody so I tried to get killed."Suicide is a big no no" I was reckless and drinking and violent. They put me in the hospital where I met "Meg' She was very pretty. She had just gone through a break-up and was in the hospital because she tried to kill herself.

She was very shy and didn't talk much. I made her laugh though and we became friends. After I got out she would do everything with me. We would get drunk and party, she would take me shopping and push me around in my wheelchair. She never looked down on me for being in it and I never looked down on her for being sad.

One day she told me she liked girls. The reason her last relationship hadn't lasted was because she was not romantically interested in men. I didn't care. She was the best friend anybody could ask for. She was no different than anyone else I knew. If anything she was better. Because she stood by me when others had left.

Since then I realized that it is who you are that defines a person. Your humanity and compassion. The way that you treat people. She is still my best friend now. I wouldn't trade her friendship for anybodies. Sorry for the long post.

• MVP

No shoutout? :P

dis man!