Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 18:02

Account inactivity

• Sapphire

I read a few threads about not posting on the website gets your account deleted which is understandable. In order to get re whitelisted do you have to go threw the full process again from scratch or since you already have been whitelisted in the past can you donate for a held spot? Just checking I don't mind reapplying but if I can save some time and im a slow typer would help. Just wanting to know also for future references

• Emerald

I read a few threads about not posting on the website gets your account deleted which is understandable. In order to get re whitelisted do you have to go threw the full process again from scratch or since you already have been whitelisted in the past can you donate for a held spot? Just checking I don't mind reapplying but if I can save some time and im a slow typer would help. Just wanting to know also for future references

Unfortunately you have to go through the whole process again. It is best to stay active on the forums as this is where you will get all the latest updates about the rules and server itself. Also if you decided out the kindness of your heart that you want to support the servers and donate, one of the percs is that you account will be protected from being deleled...hope this answers your questions.

• Emerald

Yes it does, I stroll threw the forums daily but not much of a poster, but indeed I will donate as I enjoy the server and community very much.

Good to hear:)

/solving

• MVP

I actually have a relevant question;

If your account gets deleted, does that mean you can't join the dayz server and have to re-whitelist?

Yes. Account deletion removes your GUID from the whitelist.