Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 19:57

Combat logging from glitchy knockouts?

After many strange deaths and vicious attacks by doors in DayZ, I was wondering; is it okay to combat log from these situations?

For example, if I'm walking through a barn and my legs suddenly break and I'm put down to flashing blood and knocked out, can I ALT F4 from this and have a friend come to my location and patch me up when I log in?

I'd love to hear if this is allowed, or if I should just pretend that I was killed by an escaped SCP and go back to gathering supplies.

• MVP

Combat log is only reffered to quiting the game while in contact with other,possibly or already hostile player. It may also refer to escaping zombie agro or any other legit game mechanic that could lead to lost of your items,belongings or deal harm.

If its because of a glitch - no problems.

I wonder if you could also make some sort of hilarious RP explanation for all of this...

You tried to open the door but it was possesed and hit you right in the face to eat your soul and your bones shaked so hard the ones in your legs broke.

Then you fell unconscious and a friend picked you up.

You tried to open the door but it was possesed and hit you right in the face to eat your soul and your bones shaked so hard the ones in your legs broke.

Then you fell unconscious and a friend picked you up.

Call a priest! Almighty Rolle, save us!